Lokpal Recruitment 2020 Out. Lokpal of India is an anti-corruption authority or body of ombudsman who represents the public interest in the Republic of India. Now the board has released the official notification for the recruitment of Court Master and Court Steno/Assistant Registrar. Interested candidates can apply for this post before 30.11.2020. Eligible candidates who are working in the Ministries/Departments of the Central Government and Autonomous which are following the Central Government Rules can apply for this post. Now, let’s check the eligibility details and other details of this post in this page.
Lokpal Recruitment 2020
|Name of the Board||Lokpal of India|
Court Master, Court Steno/Assistant Registrar.
Lokpal Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details:
According to the notification the board has allotted the vacancy as follows,
- Court Master – 02
- Court Steno/Assistant Registrar – 03
Lokpal Recruitment 2020 Age Limit:
Applicants should not have crossed the age of 56 years as on the closing date of receipt of application.
Lokpal Recruitment 2020 Educational Qualification:
Candidates must possess the following educational qualifications and skills as respect to the post they want to apply.
- Degree of law from a recognized University of India
- Shorthand with a speed of 120 w.p.m. in shorthand (English).
Court Steno/Assistant Registrar:
- Degree from a recognized University
- Typing speed of 35 w.p.m. on computer.
Lokpal Recruitment 2020 Experience:
- Candidates must have the experience of five years regular service in posts at Pay Level-7 and above in the parent Cadre/Department to apply for Court Master post.
- Candidates must have the experience of five years regular service in posts at Pay Level-6 in the parent Cadre/Department to apply for Court Steno/Assistant Registrar.
Lokpal Recruitment 2020 Pay Scale:
Selected candidates may get the benefits of the following as respect to the following post.
- Court Master- 15600/- to 39,100/- + GP Rs.6600/- [pre-revised] and revised Level 11 of 7th CPC Pay Matrix.
- Court Steno/Assistant Registrar- Rs.9300-34,800/- + Grade Pay Rs.4800/- [pre-revised] and revised Level 8 of 7th CPC Pay Matrix.
How to Apply for Lokpal Recruitment 2020:
Candidates can follow the steps provided below to apply for these posts.
Step 1: Go to official website Lokpal
Step 2: Download and read the notification carefully.
Step 3: If you are eligible then take a hard copy of the application which is attached with the notification.
Step 4: Fill your details and send it to the address which provided below.
The Under Secretary, Lokpal of India,
Plot No.6, Vasant Kunj Institutional Area,
Phase-II, New Delhi-110070.
Step 5: Applications must be attached with the following documents. Candidates must ensure that the application may reach the corresponding officer before 30.11.2020.
- NOC from the Parent Office for appointment on this post in the Office of Lokpal of India.
- CR Dossier/Attested copies of the ACRs/APAR of the applicant for the last five years.
- Vigilance Clearance, Integrity certificate and details of penalties imposed, if any, during the last 10 years on the Officer. This should be duly signed by the authorized officer.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|