Loyola UG Admission 2020 – Online Application Available (Download Prospectus Here). The Loyola College Online Application for UG Programmes is available from 17 July 2020. Loyola College, Chennai is an autonomous Jesuit institution owned by Loyola College Society. The institute is affiliated to the University of Madras. It offers degree programmes to aspirants at undergraduate (UG), postgraduate (PG) and doctorate (PhD) level. Now the College Board has started UG Admission via online. Follow us to get daily updates.
Loyola UG Admission Details:
Candidates willing to take admission to the courses offered by Loyola College can apply online by visiting the official website. Admission to the UG courses are based on the marks obtained in Class 12 and Personal Interview (PI) conducted by the college itself. The college offers an online mode of application to the candidates through online admission portal. Candidates should fill-in all the details, upload required documents and submit the form. Email ID and Password is necessary for online registration. No one is permitted to enter the college premises. For admission-related enquiries contact the enquiry team through mobile numbers available in the notification.
Loyola UG Admission Application Fee:
- The cost of each application including Processing fee is Rs 150 for UG and Rs200 for PG.
- Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe applicants need not pay the cost of application, but only the processing fee of `123 each for UG and `158 each for PG. should be paid.
- You can pay the cost of application fee through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking or Cash in any branch of Axis Bank (through EASY PAY) as per your choice. For EASY PAY in any branch of AXIS BANK, a challan should be generated and money should be paid.
Online Application Portal:
- All applicants are expected to read the instructions for the registrations process before filling in the online application form.
- Read the PROSPECTUS carefully for vital information.
- Fill in the details required in the Online Application form and SUBMIT. Only after the payment of the application fee, the application number will be generated. This application number should be noted for all your future references.
- One Time Registration of all applicants is required for the portal of Loyola online application with their name, date of birth, mobile number, parent’s mobile number and email id along with the programme. The registered applicant can use “ALREADY REGISTERED APPLICANT”, from the second time onwards. For new applicant registration, Click the button –‘Click here to register’.
New Application Registration:
- Enter your login credentials in the ‘ALREADY REGISTERED APPLICANT’ LOGIN Area to enter into the ‘Applicant’s Portal’. Enter your details in the application portal.
- If you are sure of the entries, press “Save” button. You can go back or forward.
- A summary is displayed in ‘View application status’. After the Payment of application fee, the application number will be generated and the status will be available in the online portal.
- The applicant can apply any number of courses eligible to him/her and after payment, an application number will be generated for each. The applicant is allowed to take a printout of each application after the registration and payment for his/her reference.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|