Madras High Court District Judge Hall Ticket 2020 Out – Download MHC Mains Exam Date Here!!. Madras High Court has going to conduct the Prelims Exam for the District Judge (Entry Level) Tamil Nadu State Judicial Service posts on 01.11.2020. The Admit Card & Exam Date is released by the official on 20.10.2020. Candidates who appeared for the following examination have downloaded the hall ticket in the mentioned below link in our blog.
MHC Hall Ticket 2020:
|Name of the Board||Madras High Court|
|Post Name||District Judge (Entry Level)|
|Mains Exam Date||30 & 31 January 2021|
|Status||Hall Ticket Released|
MHC District Judge Mains Examination 2020:
The Mains Examination for the post of District Judge (Entry Level) in the Tamil Nadu State Judicial Service is scheduled to be held on 30 & 31 January 2021. Download Hall Ticket for the Mains Examination for the post of District Judge (Entry Level) in the Tamil Nadu State Judicial Service.
Examination Centers: viz., (1) Chennai, (2) Madurai and (3) Coimbatore.
Preliminary Exam Scheme:
- The exam type is Preliminary Examination (Objective Type) Paper – II & Duration 3hrs for 100 Maximum Marks.
- The Preliminary Examination will consists of two papers each containing 100 multiple choice objective type questions based on the syllabus given below. They will be conducted in the forenoon and afternoon session on the same day.
- The Question papers will be bi-lingual i.e., in English and Tamil. In case of any inconsistency between English and Tamil versions of the questions, the English version will prevail over the Tamil version. Each question shall carry 1 mark and ‘1/4’ (0.25) mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer. The duration of the Preliminary Examination will be three hours for each paper.
- The Preliminary Examination is conducted for the purpose of short listing the candidates and the marks obtained in the Preliminary Examination shall not be counted for determining the final order of merit of the candidates. The candidate shall appear in both papers in the preliminary examination for his/her answer sheets to be evaluated.
- No candidate who has secured less than the minimum pass marks prescribed for each paper, in the Preliminary Examination will be declared successful to participate in the Main Examination.
- All the successful candidates in the Preliminary Examination from the respective categories will be called upon for Main Examination.
Preliminary Examination Paper – I:
- Constitution of India, Interpretation of Statutes, Jurisprudence and Legal Phraseology, Legal Maxims, Legal History, Legal Services Authority Act, 1987, Right to Information Act, 2005
- Code of Civil Procedure, 1908, Civil Rules of Practice, 1905,
- The Tamil Nadu Court Fees and Suit Valuation Act, 1955,
- The Limitation Act, 1963,
- The Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996,
- The Commercial Courts Act, 2015,
- The General Clauses Act, 1897, Prohibition of Benami Transaction Act, 2016.
- The Indian Contract Act, 1872,
- The Specific Relief Act, 1963,
- The Indian Partnership Act, 1932,
- The Sale of Goods Act, 1930, Easements Act, 1882,
- The Transfer of Property Act, 1882,
- The Negotiable Instruments Act, 1881, Rent Control Law,
- The Indian Stamp Act 1899,
- The Registration Act, 1908
- The Motor Vehicles Act, 1988, Law of Torts,
- The Right to Fair Compensation and Transparency in Land Acquisition, Rehabilitation and Resettlement Act, 2013, and other Laws relating to Land Acquisition.
- Personal Laws including Succession Laws, (For Hindus, Muslims and Christians etc.),
- The Guardian and Wards Act, 1890, Indian Trust Act, 1882,
- The Family Courts Act, 1984.
Preliminary Examination Paper – II
- The Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973, Criminal Rules of Practice,
- The Indian Penal Code, 1860,
- The Indian Evidence Act, 1872
- The Narcotic Drugs and Psychotropic Substances Act, 1985
- The Prevention of Corruption Act, 1988, including latest amendments,
- The Electricity Act, 2003,
- The Protection of Human Rights Act, 1993
- The Scheduled Castes and the Scheduled Tribes (Prevention of Atrocities) Act, 1989, The Food Safety and Standards Act, 2006,
- Essential Commodities Act, 1955
- Juvenile Justice (Care and Protection of Children) Act, 2015,
- The Protection of Children from Sexual Offences Act 2012
- The Protection of Women from Domestic Violence Act, 2005,
- The Sexual Harassment of Women at Workplace (Prevention, Prohibition and Redressal) Act, 2013
- The Information Technology Act, 2000,
- The Prevention of Money Laundering Act, 2002
- The Unlawful Activities (Prevention) Act, 1967,
- The National Security Act, 1980
- The National Investigation Agency Act, 2008 (Amendment) as Act, 2019 Medical Jurisprudence, Central and Tamilnadu State Criminal Minor Acts
- General Knowledge, Legal Aptitude, legal reasoning, Test of reasoning and mental ability, Basic Knowledge of Computer, Environmental Laws
How to Download?
- Visit Official Site of MHC
- Search for the District Judge under the Recruitment portal on the home page
- Then click on the link and it will direct into a new page
- Now enter the details required
- Then check and download the Admit Card