Madurai Kamaraj University Admission 2020 Notification Released. Applications are invited for admission to the following program offered by the Centre for Tourism and Hotel Management during the Academic Year 2020-21. The last date for the submission of the application will be intimated later. Madurai Kamaraj University Admission 2020 Notification details are given in our blog.
MKU Admission Details
Name of the Board
|Madurai Kamaraj University|
A Pass in Higher Secondary Examinations (10 +2) in any stream OR Equivalent
Mode of Selection:
Based on the Marks obtained in the Higher Secondary Examinations (10 +2) OR Equivalent. The Reservation Policy as per Tamilnadu Government Will be followed for Admission
Cost of Application:
- UG – Rs. 200
- PG – Rs. 300
Guidelines to Fill-Up the Application Form:
- Applicant should fill the application form in his/her own Handwriting and use CAPITAL LETTERS ONLY
- Photo affixed in the Application Form must be signed by the candidate (at the top) and attested by a Gazetted Officer (at the bottom).
- Applicants should enclose the ATTESTED PHOTO-COPIES of the Following along with the Application.
- Transfer cum conduct certificate (Applicable to all)
- XSTD Mark Statement (Applicable to all)
- XII STD Mark Statement (Applicable to UG Degree and PG Degree Applicants)
- Degree Mark Statement (Applicable to PG Degree Applicants)
- Community Certificate (Applicable to all)
- Aadhar Card (Applicable to all)
- Provisional / Degree Certificate (Applicable to PG Degree Applicants)
- PG Degree Applicants who have passed the Qualifying Degree Examination from other Universities should produce “ELIGIBILITY CERTIFICATE” obtained from the Registrar, Madurai Kamaraj University, Madurai AT THE TIME OF ADMISSION.
- Original certificates should not be sent along with the application form.
- Candidates who are appearing in the final semester/year examination may also apply for PG Courses.
- UG Degree applicants should have passed the relevant subjects in Higher Secondary Emanations conducted by the Board of Higher Secondary Examinations
- One Self-addressed envelope, Stamped for Rs.10/- should be sent along with the application. The applicant should also write his/her Name, Name of the Course & Subject and Application Number in the Envelope.
- The Filled in Application Form with necessary enclosures should be sent to The Director (FAC) Madurai Kamaraj University Evening College (Opp. to Pandiyan Hotel) Alagar Kovil Road, Tallakulam, Madurai – 625 002.