MKU M.Phil Examination Guidelines 2020 Released. Madurai Kamaraj University has released the Schools/Departments/Centres – M.Phil – First Semester – April 2020 Examination – Guidelines regarding. MKU M.Phil Examination Guidelines 2020 given below in our blog.
|Name of the Board||Madurai Kamaraj University|
|Exam Name||M.Phil – First Semester – April 2020 Examination|
|Exam Date||21.09.2020 to 26.09.2020|
|Status||Examination Guidelines Released|
Candidates are requested you to follow the guidelines given below for the ensuing April 2020 examinations of Even Semester for the final year PG students:
- The final semester examination of the regular papers will be conducted from 21-09-2020.
- Kindly prepare the Timetable according to the schedule given by the CBCS office for even semester examinations for the Final year PG students.
For the April 2020 examinations the End Semester theory question paper pattern will be as follows:
- Maximum Time: 3 Hours & Maximum Marks: 75
- PART — A (10 x 1 = 10 Marks) Answer all ten multiple choice questions.
- PART – B (5 x 7 = 35 Marks). Answer five questions of either or type.
- PART — C (3 x 10=30 Marks). Answer any three questions out of 5.
- Examination for all SSS Course for the final Semester need to be conducted on September 2020 in the forenoon session
- The examination for the Elective Courses for the final semester may be conducted during 22th September 2020 in the forenoon & afternoon uniformly by all the Schools / Departments / Centres.
- The examination for the Core Courses for the final semester may be conducted from 23 September 2020 to 26th September 2020.
- The Chairpersons / HODs / Directors are requested to ensure there are no dues regarding Tution fees, Hostel fees and other fees before allowing the students for examination.
- Award the end semester (external) marks for the arrear papers by following the method of calculation prescribed in the G.O No. 111 dated 27-07-2020 as per the G.O No: 125 dated: 26-08-2020.
- Please note that the consolidated final result, as per CBCS regulations, should be published on or before 30.09.2020 for PG Programmes and the same has to be displayed on the School / Department notice board, MKU Mobile App and MKU website immediately.
- Final results should be sent along with the Minutes of School I Dept. Council meeting and the Foil cards on or before 30-09-202D to the CBCS Section
- The Chairperson of the School / Head of the Department are requested to verify and sign in the individual mark statements while issuing to the students.
- As per the direction of NAD Cell, it is mandatory to submit the list of student’s NAD-ID number in soft copy (in Excel format with fields Regno, Name, Nad-Id No, course) to NAD cell.
- The Nominal Roll and Foilcards for eligible final year and out-gone PG students are available in the CBCS section. Similarly, the Hall Ticket for the final year students is also available. The Chairperson / HOD / Directors are requested to collect them immediately.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|