Madurai Kamarajar University Recruitment 2020 has released on the official website. Applications are invited for the positions of Registrar in Madurai Kamarajar University, Madurai. Candidates can check more details from our website. We provide the direct link to download the application form. Application last date is 03-07-2020. In this section we check the eligibility details, salary details & application details of thie MK University Recruitment 2020.
Madurai Kamarajar University Recruitment 2020 Details
Name of the Board
|Madurai Kamarajar University|
|Name Of The Post||
|As Per Norms|
Last Date to Apply
Eligibility Details for Registrar:
- Age Limit: The Registrar shall not continue to hold office after the attainment of 58 years as per the Statutes of Madurai Kamaraj University.
- Educational Qualification: Applicable candidates must have to complete the Master’s Degree with at least 55% of the marks or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed. A relaxation of 5% will be provided for the SC/ST category and to the Ph.D. Degree holders, who have passed their Master’s degree prior to 19th September 1991.
- At least 15 years of continuous service as Assistant Professor in the Academic Level 11 in the Pay Matrix or equivalent and above or with 8 years of service in the Academic Level 12 in the Pay Matrix or equivalent and above including as Associate Professor along with experience in educational administration.
- Comparable experience in research establishment and / or other institutions of higher education/ 15 years of administrative experience, of which 8 years shall be as Deputy Registrar or an equivalent post.
- Ph.D. qualification is desirable.
Salary Details for Registrar:
Madurai Kamarajar University will give the pay of Academic Level – 14 in the Pay Matrix (Rs.1,44,200-2,18,200) for the selected candidates.
Application Fee Details for Registrar:
Prescribed application form downloaded from the University website (mkuniversity.ac.in) should be accompanied by a Demand Draft for Rs.590/- (including GST) towards the cost of application, drawn in favour of “The Registrar, Madurai Kamaraj University”, payable at Madurai. In the case of SC/ST candidates, the cost of application will be Rs.295/- (including GST) on production of attested Xerox copy of community certificate.
General Information for Registrar:
- They released the official notification for intimate the more information for the candidates.
- Applicants are required to forward their applications (8 copies) in the prescribed format with full particulars.
- Xerox copies of the following should be sent along with the duly filled in application.
- Proof of age with an attested copy of the SSLC/ first of page of SSLC Book.
- Degrees (with year of passing and University in which the degrees were taken)
- Other academic distinctions, publications, if any;
- Name and address of two persons from whom a reference letter can be made.
- A self declaration stating there is no criminal case pending against the applicant.
- Applications from candidates who are employed will be considered only if, they are forwarded through proper channel.
- Advance copies may, however be sent directly by the candidate, but their candidature will be considered only if consent/No objection Certificate from the employer is produced at the time of interview.
- The appointment is initially for a period of one year and will be extended year by year.
- The Registrar shall not continue to hold office after the attainment of 58 years of age.
- Pay protection will be applicable to those who are in regular service in the Government Institutions or Government Aided Institutions.
- Applicants who attempt influencing/canvassing in any manner shall be disqualified.
- Interested candidate can download the official notification from our website.
How to Apply for Madurai Kamarajar University Recruitment 2020:
Interested and eligible candidates can fill their eligibility can apply through offline mode. The filled in application shall reach the given address undersigned on or before 5.45 pm on 03.07.2020. The application along with enclosures received after the last date and / or with incomplete particulars will be rejected, without any notice.
Vice-Chancellor, Madurai Kamaraj University, Madurai – 625 021.
Click Here To Download the Notification
Click Here To Download the Application
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|