Madurai Kamarajar University Recruitment 2020 OUT – Apply for MKU Director Vacancy. Applications are invited in eight copies in the prescribed form for the post of Director, Educational Multimedia Research Centre (EMRC) from suitable candidates. So Eligible and Interested candidates can download the notification and apply for the post in our blog. The Last Date for submission of application form is 03.07.2020. Stay Active with us for further updates!!
Madurai Kamarajar University Recruitment 2020
Name of the Board
|Madurai Kamarajar University|
- A Master’s Degree in any subject with consistently good academic record.
- About 10 years of regular service in Media or Mass Communication, specially Television as Producer/Director or Engineer or Researcher or Administrator with emphasis on ability for visualization, conceptualization and creation of programmes.
- Good communication skills.
- A high level of competence, integrity and institutional commitment.
- Leadership qualities to collaborate with academicians in ETV production, to coordinate with Multi Media Technical and Administrative Staff, and to coordinate effectively all the production activities.
- An outstanding scholar with established reputation in the field of Mass media and who has made significant contribution to e-content development and Mass Media production.
- The candidate will be required to show/demonstrate e-content / mass media production activities when called for interview.
Not more than 55 years of age as on the closing date of the receipt of the application of this advertisement.
Academic Level – 14 in the Pay Matrix (Rs.1,44,200-2,18,200)
The tenure of the Director shall initially be for a period of two years on contract/tenure basis which can be construed as probation period. On successful completion of the probation period and after a proper assessment of his/her performance, the incumbent may continue for a term of 5 years including the probation period
A crossed Demand Draft of Rs. 590/- including GST towards application cost General category and Rs. 295/- including GST for SC/ST candidates drawn in favour of the Registrar, Madurai Kamaraj University Madurai, payable at Madurai should be sent with the filled in application form.
How to Apply?
The post of Director of Multimedia Centre shall be filled on tenure basis for a period of 5 years extendable to another term, up to the age of 60 years. The retirement age would be as per the provision of the concerned university/institute. The prescribed application form along with the instructions to the candidates can be downloaded from the University website https://mkuniversity.ac.in.
All candidates should submit a crossed Demand Draft to the value of Rs.590/- including GST towards the cost of application and Rs.295/- for SC/ST candidates drawn in favour of The Registrar, Madurai Kamaraj University, payable at Madurai. The envelope containing the filled in application superscribed on the left hand corner as “Application for the Post of Director, EMRC” should be submitted to The Registrar, Madurai Kamaraj University, Palkalai Nagar, Madurai-625 021, Tamil Nadu, India, either in person or by registered post so as to be received in his office on or before 03.07.2020 upto 5.45 p.m. Applications received after the last date will not be considered.
Important Instructions and Guidelines w.r.t. Application and filling up of the Application Form:
- The candidates should have secured at least 55% of the aggregate marks in the concerned examination(s).
- The last date for submission of filled–in applications 03.07.2020 upto 5.45. p.m.
- The application should be sent through Registered/Speed Post before/till last date to The Registrar, Madurai Kamaraj University, Madurai-625 021.
- Application received after last date will not be considered. The University shall not be responsible for the postal delay, if any.
- Envelope, containing application, should be superscribed with the name of the post applied for.
- A crossed Demand Draft of Rs. 590/- including GST towards application cost General category and Rs. 295/- including GST for SC/ST candidates drawn in favour of the Registrar, Madurai Kamaraj University Madurai, payable at Madurai should be sent with the filled in application form.
- Persons serving in Govt./Semi-Govt./PSUs, should send their application either THROUGH PROPER CHANNEL or should furnish a NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE at the time of interview. They can, however, send an advance copy along with DEMAND DRAFT in Original.
- Age relaxation shall be applicable as per norms/ rules of the UGC/Government guidelines. The age limit shall be determined with reference to all as on the last date for the application.
- The service conditions including Pay Matrix or equivalent and age of superannuation shall be as per university/ UGC rules/norms. If selected, candidate may be assigned any duty depending upon exigency of work.
- Incomplete applications or without relevant supporting enclosures (self-attested copies of degree/ certificates/marks sheets/ experience certificate, reprint of important publications, etc) will be out-rightly rejected.
- The University shall verify the attachments or documents submitted by the candidate at any time during tenure of service. In case, it is detected that the documents submitted by the candidates are fake or the candidate has a clandestine antecedent/background for which he has been convicted by any court and has suppressed the said information, then his services shall be terminated.
- In case of any inadvertent mistake in the process of selection, which may be detected at any stage even after issue of the appointment letter, Madurai Kamaraj University, Madurai reserves the right to modify/withdraw/cancel any communication made to the candidates.
- Short listed candidates will be called for interview.
- No TA will be given for appearing in interview.
- Canvassing in any form may lead to cancellation of candidature. 16. The requirement of the experience could be relaxed at the discretion of the Selection Committee if the candidate is otherwise found suitable.
- The University reserves the right to cancel the advertisement for the posts advertised in the notification, without assigning any reason
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|