MAHADISCOM Vidyut Sahayak Exam Syllabus PDF & Exam Pattern. MAHADISCOM – Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company Limited (MSEDCL) has released the recruitment Notification for Vidhyut Sahayak post.
Candidate’s selection is based on Written Test & Personal Interview. Candidates can download the Syllabus & Exam Pattern for Vidhyut Sahayak post in the mentioned below link in our blog.
MAHADISCOM Exam Syllabus:
|Name of the Board||MAHADISCOM – Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company Limited (MSEDCL)|
|Post Name||Vidhyut Sahayak|
|Syllabus & Exam Pattern||Given Below|
|Status||Syllabus & Exam Pattern Released|
|Name of the Subject||Number Of Marks|
|Test of Professional Knowledge Electrical||50|
Test of Professional Knowledge Electrical:
- Electrical Circuits and Networks.
- Switchgear protection.
- Distribution HT/LT Line parameters.
- Low Voltage constraint & resolving thereof.
- Non-conventional Energy sources like Wind, Solar, Biomass, etc.
- Present Power Sector scenario in India and other Electrical Engineering topics etc.
- Performance of line fault analysis.
- Measurement of Electrical Power.
- Control Systems.
- Power Plant Engineering
- Functions of capacitors & reactors.
- Power Engineering. Distribution Network Installation & load studies.
- Analysis of Dist. Transformers, Meters & Testing
- Measurements and Instrumentation.
- Power Systems.
- Analog and Digital Electronics.
- Electrical Machines.
- Power Electronics and Drives.
- Sentence and Its Types Grammar Marathi Grammar.
- Alphabet and its Type (Alphabet and its Types).
- Some important words and meanings.
- All the sayings in Marathi.
- Number System & Simplification
- HCF & LCM
- Algebraic Expressions and in Equalities
- Profit and Loss
- Simple & Compound interest
- Ratio and Proportion& Partnership
- Mixture & Allegations
- Time and Work & Pipes and Cisterns
- Speed, time & Distance (Train, Boats & Stream)
- Data Interpretation
- Number Series
- Number System
- Speed, Distance and Time
- Time and Work
- Coding and Decoding
- Blood Relation
- Direction and Distance
- Time Sequence, Number and Ranking Test
- Number Puzzle
- Logical Sequence of Words
- Venn Diagrams
- Clock and Calendar
- Mathematical Operation
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Matrix Reasoning
- Statement and Reasoning
- Cube and Dice
- Completion of Figure
- Visual Reasoning
- Paper Cutting and Folding