Maharashtra Postal Circle Recruitment 2020 Out. Department Of Posts, India is a prime public sector unit for the post communication system. Now, DoP has released the official notification for the post of Posts Of Postman (Pm)/ Mail Guard (Mg) And Multi Tasking Staff (Mts) In Maharashtra Postal Circle. This is a great opportunity for the candidates who seeking job in a public sector firm in Maharashtra. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the post before the last date. The last date to apply for the post is 03.11.2020. Now, let’s take a brief look on the eligibility criteria and other details for the post in this page.
India Post Recruitment 2020
|Name of the Board||Department Of Posts, India|
· Posts Of Postman (Pm)
· Mail Guard (Mg)
· Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)
India Post Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details:
|Name of the post||No. of Vacancy|
|posts of postman||1029|
|posts of Mail Guard||15|
|MTS (Administrative Offices)||32|
MTS( Sub Ordinate Office)
India Post Recruitment 2020 Age limit:
Candidates who are willing to apply for these posts must fulfill the following age criteria with respect to the post applied.
- Postman/Mail Guard is 18 – 27 years.
- Multi-Tasking Staff is 18 – 25 years.
India Post Recruitment 2020 Educational Qualification:
- 12th standard pass from a recognized Board.
- Knowledge in the regional language.
- Knowledge of working on Computer. The candidate will have to qualifo Paper III (Skill Test of Data Entry on computer).
Multi Tasking Staff:
- 10th standard pass from a recognized Board.
- Knowledge in the regional language
- Knowledge of working on Computer. The candidate will have to qualify Paper III (Skill Test of Data Entry on computer).
India Post Recruitment 2020 Pay scale:
- Candidates who selected for the post of Postman/Mail Guard may get Rs. 21,700-69,100
- Candidates who selected for the post of Multi Tasking Staff may get Rs. 18,000-56,900
India Post Recruitment 2020 Selection Process:
Candidates who applied for Postman/Mail Guard/MTS may shortlisted by three stages as follows.
- Paper I
- Paper II (Local Language Test)
- Paper III (Data Entry Skill Test)
Pattern and syllabus of examination will be the same for both the examinauons for the post of Postman/Mail Guard/MTS. But the level of examination for Postman/Mail Guard will be 12s standard and for Multi Tasking Staff will be 10th Standard. Separate online examinations will be conducted on different dates.
How to Apply for India Post Recruitment 2020:
Candidates who want to apply for these posts can follow the steps provided below.
Step 1: Go to the Official Website of DoP.
Step 2: Read the Notification Carefully
Step 3: If you are eligible then go to the page of Online Registration
Step 4: Fill your details and click submit
Step 5: Take a print out of your application for future use.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|