Mail Motor Service Hyderabad Recruitment 2020 OUT. Applications are invited from the eligible officials to fill up of Five (05) vacancies in the Grade of Staff Car Driver (Ordinary Grade-III) (General Central Services, Gr-C, Non-Gazetted, Non- Ministerial) in PB-1 (55200-20200) and Level-2 of Pay Matrix of Seventh Pay Commission in Mail Motor Service, Hyderabad on Deputation / Absorption in the Department of Posts failing which Deputation / Absorption in other Ministries or Re-employment of Armed forces Personnel.
Mail Motor Service Hyderabad Recruitment 2020
Name of the Board
|Mail Motor Service, Hyderabad|
Staff Car Driver
|Last Date to Apply||
From amongst the regular Dispatch Riders (Group-C) and Group-C officials in the PB-1 (55200- 20200) and Level-1 of Pay Matrix of Seventh Pay Commission in the Department of Posts possessing valid Driving License for Light and Heavy Motor Vehicles and on the basis of Driving test to assess the competency to drive Light and Heavy Motor Vehicles.
Other Ministries of the Central Government and Armed Forces Personnel:
- From officials holding the post of Dispatch Riders on regular basis or regular Group-C employees in the PB-1 (f5200-20200) and Level-1 i.e. Rs. 1800/- Grade Pay of Pay Matrix of Seventh Pay Commission with the qualifications prescribed here under:
- Possession of a valid Driving License for Light and Heavy Motor Vehicles,
- Knowledge of Motor mechanism (The candidate should be able to detect and rectify the minor defects in the vehicle).
- Experience in Driving for Light and Heavy Motor Vehicles for at least three
- Pass in the 10th Standard from a recognized Board or
For Armed forces personnel:
The Armed Forces personnel due to retire or who are to be transferred to reserve within a period of one year and having the requisite experience and qualifications shall also be considered. Such persons would be given deputation terms up to the date on which they are due for release from the armed force thereaRer they may be Gontinued on re-employment.
Regulation of Pay and other terms of deputation / absorption:
Pay in PB-1 (f5200-2O200) and Level-2 of Pay Matrix of Seventh Pay Commission will be regularized as per rules.
The maximum age limit for appointment by deputation / absorption shall not be exceeding 56 years as on the last date of receipt of applications
Period of Deputation:
The period of Deputation including the period of deputation in another ex-cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or some other department of the Central Government shall ordinarily not exceed three years.
Reservation for SC/ST:
No reservation exists for the posts to be filled up on Deputation / Absorption basis.
How to Apply?
Application (in duplicate) only in the prescribed proforma (Annexure-I) of the eligible candidates whose services can be spared immediately on selection together with the certificate from the forwarding Authority (in proforma Annexure-II) may be sent to this office along with the following documents.
- List of major / minor penalties imposed if any, on the official during the last ten years (if no penalty has been imposed a “NIL” certificate should be enclosed).
- Vigilance clearance
- Attested photocopies of the ACRs/APARs for the last five years (2015-16 to 2039-20) (attested on each page by a Gazetted Officer) (where ever applicable).
Applications along with the required documents/ Certificates mentioned at the end of the Annexure I & II in support of the qualifications and experience should be forwarded to “The Manager, Mail Motor Service, Koti, Hyderabad 500 095” through proper channel on or before 12.06.2020. Applications received after last date will be rejected summarily.
The officials selected for the post will not be allowed to withdraw their candidature subsequently.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|