Malabar Cancer Centre Recruitment 2020 OUT – Apply for Staff Nurse Vacancy. Malabar Cancer Center has released the notice regarding Urgently required staff nurse for malabar cancer centre through national health mission (NHM). Candidates can know the notification details and apply walkin in our blog. Walkin Interview is going to be held on 18.06.2020 for this recruitment. Stay Active with us for further updates!!
Malabar Cancer Centre Recruitment 2020
Name of the Board
|Malabar Cancer Center|
Walkin Notification Released
Qualification & experience:
- General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM)
- Kerala Nursing Council Registration/Indian Nursing Council Registration
- B Sc Nursing Kerala Nursing Council Registration/ Indian Nursing Council Registration
Candidate should have below 40 years Age will be calculated as on 1st January of the year ie. 01.01.2020. Candidates who have already retired from the same post, from any institution, can also apply and the upper age limit shall be 60 years for such candidates.
Rs.570 per day (Maximum upto Rs.17,000/- per month)
Walkin Address Malabar Cancer Centre ,Kodiyeri, Muzhikkara – MCC Rd, Illathaazha, Thalassery, Kerala 670103
- If required, candidates will have to undergo a written/practical test (screening test) before the Interview. Only candidates who clear the screening test will be invited for interview. Marks of the screening test will not be considered for selection interview.
- Selection is purely temporary and based on merit.
- No TA/DA will be paid for the Interview/Screening test.
How to Apply:
- The appointment is strictly through the National Health Mission (NHM) and the candidate shall be posted in Malabar Cancer Centre
- A Walk-in-Interview is proposed on 18.06.2020 (Thursday) at Malabar Cancer Centre.
- Interested candidates shall appear for the interview, on the given date, with original certificates to prove age, qualification, mark List, ID card with photo, experience etc.
- Candidates without original and copy of certificates showing age, qualification and experience will be out rightly rejected and will not be considered eligible for further recruitment procedures. No appeal in this regard will be considered at any cost.
- Candidates shall collect the application form and mark their attendance between 9am and 10 am. Late comers will not be entertained. If required, candidates will have to undergo a written/practical test (screening test) before the Interview. Only candidates who clear the screening test will be invited for interview. Marks of the screening test will not be considered for selection interview
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|