Malabar Exercise 2020 – First Time all the four Quad countries to be participated. According to the Ministry of Defence, Australia will participate in the Malabar naval exercise, in involving the United States, Japan and India. For the First time all the four Quad Countries will participate in this event. The exercise will be scheduled on November 2020.
- This Exercise will be the first exercise to include all four Quadrilateral Security Dialogue, or “Quad,” nations since 2017.
- After 2007, Australia is participating in the exercise in 2020.
- Australia, in 2017, requested for a observer status but it was denied as inclusion of Australia would give message that QUAD grouping is aimed at China.
- India-Australia held PASEX in September 2020.
About Malabar Exercise:
- Exercise Malabar is a trilateral naval exercise involving the United States, Japan and India as permanent partners.
- Originally begun in 1992 as a bilateral exercise between India and the United States, Japan became a permanent partner in 2015.
- Prime minister: Scott Morrison
- Currency: Australian dollar
- Capital: Canberra
- PASEX is a joint Exercise between – India & Australia
- Where is the Defence Institute of Advanced Technology located? – Pune
- India holds Exercise Sampriti jointly with – Bangladesh
- Exercise Iron Fist is related to-Indian Air Force
- With which country does India conduct the joint military exercise Bold Kurukshetra? – Singapore
- Which is the third country to participate in the Indo-US joint military exercise Malabar? – Japan
- Gagan Shakti is a military exercise conducted by the – Indian Air Force
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|