Maruti Suzuki Recruitment 2020. Maruti Suzuki is an automobile manufacturer in India owned subsidiary of the Japanese automotive manufacturer Suzuki Motor Corporation. Now they are looking for the energetic candidates for the posts of Asst. /Deputy Manager – Engine Design & Development, Target Costing – Casting / Forging / Machining, Class A Modelling. Interested candidates can apply for these posts through online from the official site. Now, let’s check for the eligibility criteria and other details of these posts on this page.
Maruti Suzuki Recruitment 2020
|Name of the Board||Maruti Suzuki India Limited|
· Asst. /Deputy Manager Manager – Engine Design & Development,
· Target Costing– Casting / Forging / Machining,
· Class A Modeling
Maruti Suzuki Recruitment 2020 Experience:
Candidates must have the following experience as respect to the posts to apply
- Asst. /Deputy Manager– Engine Design & Development- 5- 8 years
- Target Costing– Casting / Forging / Machining – 3-5 years
- Class A Modelling – 3-10 years
Maruti Suzuki Recruitment 2020 Job Location:
Selected candidates may place in Gurugram.
Maruti Suzuki Recruitment 2020 Job Role:
Asst. /Deputy Manager Manager – Engine Design & Development
- Design of main engine system
- Crank train (Crankshaft, Flywheel, Piston, Conrrod etc)
- Valve train (Cylinder Head, Valves, Camshaft etc)
- FEAD-Timing system (Chain ISG Auto-Hydraulic Tensioner etc)
- Should be able to perform calculation, analysis, designer level simulation & test result analysis
Target Costing– Casting / Forging / Machining
- Calculating Target Cost of Casting/Forging parts along with its machining.
- Analyzing Quotes and conducting comparisons wrt target costs.
- Negotiating with supplier to meet the target costs.
- Calculating Tool Targets & Negotiating the same.
Class A Modeling
- Developing CAS and Class A surface models as per MSIL Class A standards
- Digital styling of Automotive exterior and interior
- Developing 3D Styling concepts from sketches, renderings, scan and designer’s inputs
- Developing Class A surface models from scan data incorporating engineering requirements & criteria
How to Apply for Maruti Suzuki Recruitment 2020:
Candidates who want to apply for these posts can follow the steps provided below.
Step 1: Go to the official website of Maruti Suzuki India Limited
Step 2: Find the Careers tab and select it, you can see the Recruitment process tab.
Step 3: Click it and read the eligibility criteria, if you are eligible then click apply online
Step 4: Fill your details and click submit
Step 5: Take a print out of your application for future use.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|