Max Life Insurance launches Covid-19 Rider for its customers. Max Life Insurance Company has announced the launch of its “Max Life COVID-19 One Year Term Rider (Covid -19 Rider). A Non-Linked Non-Participating Individual pure risk premium life insurance rider.
- Max Life COVID-19 Rider provides customers with diagnosis benefit in addition to a death cover. It will be available to customers between the age of 18 to 65 years.
- The diagnosis benefit offers a fixed lump sum amount (20% of rider sum assured) which will provide financial protection to the family.
Under the death cover, if the life insured succumbs to COVID-19, the rider will provide a lump sum amount (100% of rider sum assured) to the nominee along with the diagnosis benefit of additional 20% of rider sum assured if not already availed.
Further, the benefits under the rider will be payable over and above the base policy benefits.
About Max Life Insurance:
- Headquarters location: New Delhi
- Founder: Analjit Singh
- Who is the CEO of Max Life Insurance: Prashant Tripathy
- ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company and Which General Insurance Company have announced the merger of their businesses? – Bharti AXA General Insurance Company
- Recently, HDFC Bank and which software company has announced a strategic partnership to enhance the Digital Experiences of its Customers – Adobe
- What is the Parent organizations of Max Life Insurance – Max Financial Services, Max India Limited
- ‘DIGITAL APNAYEN’ campaign is launched by which bank? – Punjab National Bank
- Name the mechanism which is launched by RBI for all cheques of value Rs 50,000 and above – Positive Pay
- Automated Voice Assistant ‘AXAA’ is launched by which bank? –Axis Bank
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|