MCC Recruitment 2020 notification has released on the official website. Malabar Cancer Centre has release the online application form for the candidates who have to waiting for the vacancy of Technician post. Now they released the official website on their official website. We provide the direct link to download the official website and also the access link to the online application. So the interested candidates can download the official website and can apply through our website on or before the last date that is 20-06-2020.
MCC Recruitment 2020 Details
Name of the Organization
|Malabar Cancer Centre|
|Name of the Post||
Technician- Nuclear Medicine
|As Per Norms|
Last Date to Apply
Age Limit for Technician:
Applicable candidates should have Below 35 years of age limit as on 01.01.2020. Interested candidates can check the more information about the age limit from our website or the official website we provided.
Educational Qualification for Technician:
Applicable candidates must have to complete the B.Sc in Nuclear Medicine Technology/ DMRIT (Diploma in Medical Radioisotope Techniques)/ PG Diploma in Nuclear Medicine Technology.
Experience Details for Technician:
Applicable candidates must have 2 years experience in a reputed nuclear medicine facility or cancer hospital or a dedicated Nuclear Medicine establishment with at least Gamma Camera and PET – CT scan/ Should have working knowledge in Computer Operation/ Training period (after qualification) in MCC/ RCC/ CCRC in concerned area will be considered as requisite experience.
Salary Details for technician:
MCC gives the pay of Rs.9300-34800, GP:4200 for the selected candidates.
Application Fee Details for Technician:
Application fee Rs. 250/- (Rupees two hundred fifty only) for SC/ ST category and Rs. 750/- (Rupees seven hundred and fifty only) for others.
General Conditions for the Candidates:
- Candidates should apply ONLINE through our website mccc.kerala.gov.in
- Please assure that you have the following before proceeding to Online Registration.
- Your photograph in digital form with the following specifications;
- Maximum Image Size: 30Kb,
- Image Dimension: 150W X 200H px,
- Image Type: .jpg
- Demand Draft (Rs. 250/- for SC/ ST category and Rs.750/- for others) drawn in favour of Director, Malabar Cancer Centre, Thalassery payable at Thalassery, towards application
- The last date of submission of ONLINE application is 30 PM on 20/06/2020
- Community certificate and non creamy layer certificate from Tahsildar/Village Officer should be submitted along with the application
- Signed, hard/ Print copy of ONLINE application, downloaded from website, along with Demand Draft as application fee and self attested copies of certificates (for proving age, qualification, experience, community, etc.) should be forwarded to The Director, Malabar Cancer Centre, Moozhikkara PO, Thalassery, Kerala-670103, without fail, so as to reach on or before 30/06/2020 till 30 PM. Applications not complying with any of the above will be rejected.
- The envelope containing application should be super scribed as “Application for the Post of
- ………………………………………”, with post name.
- The applications that are not complete in all respect will not be considered and no individual intimation will be
- Applications without required certificates or documents will not be considered and will be rejected.
- Selection will be based on qualification and experience and performance in the written test and interview. Claims in respect of Qualifications, Experience, etc. should be supported by copies of relevant documents; Candidates should produce the originals at the time of
- No TA/DA will be paid for the Interview/Written
- Written test will be conducted by LBS, Thiruvananthapuram and all communications related to written test will be carried out by LBS
- Communication of interview call letter from MCC, will be through e-mail/Post only. Candidates are advised to visit our website mcc.kerala.gov.in regularly for updates/ notices and announcements.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification. Candidates are advised to desist from such unholy
- Age will be calculated as on 1st January of the year. i.e 01-01-2020.
- Age Limit: Age relaxation in the upper age limit for vacancies will be as follows: O Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe- 5 years
- Other Backward Classes- 3 years.
- Candidates eligible for age relaxation (applicable to those other than SC/ST/OBC) have to specify the details in the space provided in the application form and attach the relevant certificate(s) from the competent authority. Candidates applying under any of the notified reservation category viz.SC/ ST/ OBC etc. will be considered against that category, subject to the submission of Caste Certificate in the prescribed format applicable for employment in Central/State Government Institutions issued by a Revenue Officer not below the rank of a Thahsildar/ Village Officer, failing which their candidature will be treated as Unreserved Category, even if they satisfy all the other eligibility criteria prescribed in the
- No Objection Certificate from the present employer, if employed in Govt./Semi Govt./Autonomous Bodies etc., should be enclosed along with the application.
- Qualification, experience prescribed by MCC, should be strictly followed and applications without any of them will be
- Late applications will not be considered after the last date of
- The Director-MCC will hold the right to reject any application without any
How to Apply for MCC Recruitment 2020:
Candidates should apply Online through our website www.mccc.kerala.gov.in. We provide the direct link to apply online.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|