MEA Recruitment 2020 notification has released on the official website. Ministry of External Affairs announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed B.Sc for the position of NEST Fellow. We provide the all the latest updates of the MEA. Now they released the Application Form download link. Application Last Date is 12-06-2020. So the interested candidates are pleased to download the application form and apply immediately from our website. We provide the direct link to download the application form.
MEA Recruitment 2020 Details
Name of the Board
|Ministry of External Affairs|
|Name of the Posts||
Application Starting Date
Eligibility Details for NEST Fellow:
- Age Limit: Applicable candidates should have the age limit as per norms of the organization. In the official notification, they intimated the age limit. Candidate should be in the age group of 30-40 years as on the last date of submission of application.
- Educational Qualifications: Applicant must be a graduate in Mathematics/Physics/Bio-science/Computer Science. The candidates having specialization/work experience in the field of Artificial Intelligence/Quantum Frontiers/Renewable Energy, Waste to Wealth, Water, Space and Deep Ocean Exploration technologies will be given preference.
- The applicant should be an Indian National.
Salary Details for Professor:
MEA gives the pay as given below,
The remuneration package will be commensurate with the experience and profile of the selected candidate, subject to a maximum of Rs. 12 lakh per annum and deduction of applicable taxes for the selected candidates.
Important Instructions for Candidates:
- The selected candidates (NEST Fellows) will be required to work in the New, Emerging & Strategic Technologies [NEST] Division in the Ministry. Their duties will entail gauging of emerging and strategic technologies and their relevance to India’s development, economic growth and national security.
- This may include regular monitoring of information on international normative frameworks, technology governance rules and standards being deliberated by countries and providing knowledge-based inputs for the same.
- In this context, assist in analyses of legal implications of new and emerging technologies and technology-based resources.
- Assist in assessment of demand driven requirements of new emerging and strategic technologies in the country, help identify new emerging technologies of relevance to India and assess potential for collaboration.
- From time to time, undertake research on specific NEST related issues.
How to Apply for MEA Recruitment 2020:
- Interested candidates can download the application form from our website.
- Fill the application form.
- Attach the required documents.
- Send to the given address on or before 12-06-2020.
We provide the detailed guidance of the vacancy. So the interested and willing candidates can read this article carefully. All the Best!!!
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|