Medical And Health Department Prakasam District Recruitment 2020 – Staff Nurse & Other Vacancy. Medical And Health Department Prakasam District has released the notification for the posts of Staff Nurse, Lab Technician Gr-II, Pharmacist Gr.II, Child Psychologist & Radiographer. There are 396 vacancies are allotted under this recruitment. The Last Date to apply for this post is 22 July 2020. The Notification is available on the official site. Candidates can download the notification from the following link.
Medical And Health Department Prakasam District Recruitment Details
|Name of the Board||
Medical And Health Department Prakasam District
Medical And Health Department Prakasam District Recruitment Vacancy:
- Staff Nurse – 342
- Lab-Technician Gr.II – 33
- Pharmacist Gr.II – 18
- Child Psychologist – 1
- Radiographer – 2
Medical And Health Department Prakasam District Recruitment Age Limit:
- OC candidate should not have completed 42 years as on 01.07.2020 (Should not have been born before 01.07.1978).
- SC/ST and BS – 5 years
- H – 10 years
- Ex-servicemen: Shall be allowed to deduct from his/her age a period of 3 years in addition of 3 years to the length of service rendered by her in the armed forces.
Medical And Health Department Prakasam District Recruitment Eligibility:
GNM Course/B.Sc. Nursing course from A.P. Govt. recognized institution. Must have Registered with Andhra Pradesh Nurses, Midwives Council.
1) 1 year Lab Technician course after intermediate (or)
2) 2 year DMLT course after SSC (or)
3) A degree in BSc with Medical Lab Technology as one of the Optional subject (or)
4) B.Sc Degree with B.Z.C in first class (or) B.Sc (Life science) in first class with P.G. Diploma in PledicaI Lab Technology issued by NIMS, Hyd (or)
5) P.G. Diploma in Clinical Bio-Chemistry course of the University recognized by U.G.C. All the above must have registered with A.P. Paramedical Board.
2) 2 years Diploma in Pharmacy Course recognized by Govt. of Andhra Pradesh. Must have Registered with Andhra Pradesh Pharmacy Council
Pass in the C.R.A. Examination
1) Must possess a Degree of M.A. (Psychology) of a University in India established for incorporated by or under a central Act., provincial Act or a State Act or an institution recognized by the University Grants Commission or an equivalent qualification.
2) Must possess a P.G. Diploma in Child Psychology and Family relations of a University recognized by University Grants Commission or an M.Ed. or B.Ed., from a recognized Institution. (G.O.Ms.No.154 HM&FW(A2), Dt:04.05.2002)
Medical And Health Department Prakasam District Recruitment Pay Scale:
- Staff Nurse – 34,000/-
- Lab-Technician Gr.II – 28,000/-
- Pharmacist Gr.II – 28,000/-
- Child Psychologist – 49,250/-
- Radiographer – 30,660/-
How to Apply Medical And Health Department Prakasam District Recruitment:
Eligible Candidates can send their application to the mentioned address and the filled-in applications shall be submitted manually or by Register Post on or before 22.07.2020 by 5 PM to the O/o. District Medical & Health Officer, Prakasam Bhavan, Prakasam District, Ongole, except on public holidays.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|