MEITY Recruitment 2020 OUT – Apply for Director General Post. Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY) invites application from eligible candidates for filling up the post of Director General, C-MET. Centre for Materials for Electronics Technology (C-MET) an Autonomous Scientific Society under Government of India was set up by the Department of Electronics & Information Technology (now Ministry of Electronics & IT) having headquarters at Pune, for carrying out research and development for a range of Electronics materials and processes with a focus on transfer of technology /know-how results to the industries.
C-MET is having three laboratories under its aegis each having specialized mandate; a) Hyderabad Lab b) Thrlssur Lab and c) Pune Lab. C-MET is a strategic unit working on future technologies related to Defence, Space and Atomic Energy and also developing import substitutes, thus making country self sufficient in above sectors.
Last date for receipt of application would be the day falling after 45 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News. For applicants from Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Lahaul and Spiti District and Pangi Sub-Division, Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, the Union Territory of Ladakh, the Union Territory of Andaman Nicobar Islands or the Union Territory of Lakshadweep, the last date will be 15 days beyond the last date of receipt of application.
MEITY Recruitment 2020
Name of the Board
|Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY)|
|Last date to apply||
20-06-2020 & 20-07-2020
MEITY Director General Vacancy 2020:
Director General – 01
MEITY Director General Age Limit 2020:
- For Direct Recruitment: 50 years
- For Deputation (including short term contract: 58 years
- Age relaxation to be given to Government Servants would be governed in accordance with DoPTs instructions issued from time to time.
- Five years age relaxation in Direct Recruitment mode to the serving employees of Autonomous Societies under MeitY.
- The crucial date of determining the age limit shall be the closing date for receipt of applications from candidates in India and not the closing date prescribed for those residing in remote areas such as Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Union Territory of Ladakh, Labaul and Spiti District and Pangi Sub-Division Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, the Union Territory of Andaman Nicobar Islands or the Union Territory of Lakshadweep.
MEITY Director General Education Qualification 2020:
Master’s Degree in Science in Physics, Chemistry or Material Science with 25 years of post qualification experience. OR Master’s Degree in Engineering / Technology in Electronics, Electrical, Electronics & Communications, and Telecommunications, Chemical or Material Engineering or equivalent with 22 years of post qualification experience. OR Ph.D in any of the above [Fields with 17 years of post qualification experience.
Essential Experience: The candidate must have at least 5 years experience in Senior Management Capacity.
Desirable: The candidate must have wide experience in project management, out of which at least 5 years experience should be in managing material engineering or device technology projects with exposure to latest state of the art technologies and international trends in the sector.
MEITY Director General Salary 2020:
Holding analogous post on regular basis; with 3 years regular service in pay scale of Level 13 A in the Pay Matrix (Rs. 1,3 l ,100 — 2, 16,600) in the parent cadre or department
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|