MERC Recruitment 2023 Released: The Maharashtra Electricity Regulatory Commission has released the new recruitment notification to fill up the post of Chairperson and Independent Member at various locations such as Bhandup, Pune, Nasik, Kalyan, Kolhapur etc. The applications are invited through offline mode from the eligible candidates and the application form has to be sent within the last date 26.10.2023.
MERC Recruitment 2023
|Name of the Board||The Maharashtra Electricity Regulatory Commission|
|Post Name||Chairperson and Independent Member|
|No of Vacancy||Chairperson – 14, Independent Member – 02 Total – 16 Vacancies|
|Last Date to Apply||26.10.2023|
|Mode of application||Offline|
MERC Recruitment 2023 Age Limit:
- The age limit has been determined as maximum 65 years for these Chairperson and Independent Member Post.
MERC Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
- The Chairperson should be a retired senior judicial officer; or a retired civil servant not below the rank of a Collector; or a retired Principal of a reputed Engineering college; or a retired Professor of the Electrical Engineering Department of a reputed institute etc
- Should have at least twenty-five years of experience, with adequate knowledge of power sector and should have working knowledge of the vernacular language of the State of Maharashtra.
- The Independent Member shall have experience of working for at least ten years on matters concerning consumer Grievances and the Candidate should be well conversant with Marathi language.
- The Candidate Should recommended by registered Voluntary Consumer Protection Organization/registered NGO’s in the area working on the matters concerning consumer grievances or Chairperson CGRF.
MERC Recruitment 2023 Salary:
- Chairperson – Rs – 40,000 – 50,000 per month
- Independent Member – Rs – 35,000 – 40,000 per month
MERC Recruitment 2023 Selection Process:
The selection process for both the posts by interview conducted by the Maharashtra Electricity Regulatory Commission.
MERC Recruitment Fee Details 2023:
No fee has to be paid by the candidates those who are applying for these posts.
How to Apply for MERC Recruitment 2023:
- The candidates can download the application form given in the official website and should be properly filled with all the details and the candidates have to send the applications along with the relevant documents.
- The documents to be sent are copies of certificates in support of Qualification, Experience, Age etc. and recommendation from registered Voluntary Consumer Protection Organization with whom applicant is working.
- The address to send is The Secretary, Maharashtra Electricity Regulatory Commission, 13th Floor, Centre-1, World Trade Centre, Cuffe Parade, Mumbai 400 005 and the applications to reach on or before 26/10/2023.
- The candidates have to mention the post applied for on the envelope as Application for the post of Chairperson/Independent Member, CGRF, _ Zone.
The candidates do not exceed the Maximum Age Limit of 65 Years.
The last date to send an application for MERC Recruitment 2023 is 26.10.2023.
The selection for all the posts of MERC is only through Interview.