MHA IB ACIO Recruitment 2020-2021 Released – Apply Online for 2000 ACIO Grade II Vacancies || Graduates can Apply. Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) has published Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence Officer (IB ACIO) Grade-II Notification for 2000 vacancies. The board officials will commence the online application process for this recruitment ON 19-12-2020. So we provide detailed information related to this recruitment here in our blog.
MHA IB Recruitment 2021 Details
|Name of the Board||Ministry of Home Affairs|
|Post Name||Assistant Central Intelligence Officer/Executive|
|Starting Date to apply||19th December 2020|
|Last Date||09th January 2021|
MHA IB Job Vacancy:
The Vacancies are allotted as follows:
- UR – 989
- EWS – 113
- OBC – 417
- SC – 360
- ST – 121
- Total – 2000 vacancies
MHA IB Notification Age Limit:
The Lower Age Limit & Upper Age Limit for the candidates is 18 years and 27 years respectively.
Age Relaxation is available as follows depending on the candidate’s category:
- SC/ST -5 years
- OBS – 3 years
Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2020 Qualification:
- Aspirants should possess Bachelor’s Degree in any stream from a recognized university.
- Additionally, candidates should have Knowledge in Computers.
MHA IB ACIO Salary:
- The Selected candidates will receive (Rs.44,900-1,42,400) + GP 4200 as salary
MHA IB Application Fee:
- It is in 02 components: Examination Fee: Rs. 100/- & Recruitment Processing Charges: Rs.500/- which is required to be paid as under:
- Category Fee to be paid Male candidates of General, EWS, and OBC categories: Examination Fee + Recruitment Processing Charges.
- All SC/ST, all-female candidates & all ExSM* – Recruitment Processing Charges only
MHA IB Recruitment Selection Process:
The Selection Process comprised of 3 levels:
- Written Examination
- Tier 3 (Interview)
Tier 1 is the objective type exam. Candidates needs to choose the correct answer in the given options in the exam. Aspirants, who will get selected after Tier 1, will qualify for tier 2. Tier 2 is Descriptive in nature. Examinees who will qualify after the Tier 3 Will get posting as Assistant Central Intelligence Officer
How to Apply for MHA IB Recruitment 2020:
The application portal will be operational from 19.12.2020 to 09.01.2021 (till 2359 hours). Registration is done, prior to 19.12.2020 and after 09.01.2021, will not be accepted.
- Go to the official site
- Search for the MHA IB ACIO Recruitment Link
- Refer to the complete notification; if you are eligible, click apply online
- Enter your details, pay the required fee
- Submit your application
- Successful applicants will be called for the Tier 1 Exam
Apply Online – Click Here
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|