MHA Recruitment 2020: Government of India, Ministry of Home Affairs(MHA) has Released the Notification for the Post of Junior Reception Officer/Senior Reception for one Vacancy. Candidates Who are Interested to Apply for MHA Recruitment 2020 Can Register Online on Official Website. More Details on MHA Recruitment 2020 Educational Qualification, age Limit, Selection Process. Candidate Can check all the Details here.
MHA Recruitment 2020 Details
|Name of Organization||Government of India, Ministry of Home Affairs(MHA)|
|Name of Post||Junior Reception Officer/Senior Reception|
|Number of Vacancies||one|
|Last Date for Application||30.11.2020|
Educational Qualification For the MHA Recruitment 2020:
Eligibility Conditions Officers of Central Government holding analogous post on regular basis in the parent cadre or department.
Experience For the MHA Recruitment 2020:
- With minimum five years’ of regular service in level-3(‘21700-69100) in the pay matrix.
- with minimum ten years of regular service as upper Division Clerk in a Clerical service in the scale of pay of Rs.4000-100-6000(5th CPC).
Age Limit For the MHA Recruitment 2020:
The maximum age limit for appointment by deputation shall not be exceeding fifty-six years as on the closing date of the receipt of applications.
Pay Scale For the MHA Recruitment 2020:
|Name of Post||Pay Scale|
|Junior Reception Officer||
Pay Matrix of Level 4 Rs.29,200-81,100 (Pre-revised) Rs.5200-20200+ Grade Pay Rs.2400/-
|Senior Reception Officer||Pay Matrix of Level 6 Rs.35,400-1,12,400 ( Rs.9300-34800+ Grade Pay Rs.4200/- (pre-revised)|
Selection Process For the MHA Recruitment:
MHA Selection Process will be Based Deputation Basis.
Period For the MHA Recruitment:
Period of deputation including period of deputation in another ex cadre post held immediately preceding to this appointment in the same or some other Organization or Department shall ordinarily not exceed three years. The maximum age limit for appointment by deputation shall not be exceeding 56 years as on the closing date of receipt of applications.
How To Apply for the MHA Recruitment:
- Go to the Official Website
- Click the “Ministry of Home Affairs Advertisement “ Page Notification Will Open Read it and check Eligibility then Back to the Page.
- Download Application Form.
- You should check the application form once again whether the information are correct or incorrect.
- Check the Address In below Mention in official Notification.
Application Form – Click Here
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|