MHRD NATS Apprenticeship Recruitment 2021 Out – Apply Online!!! Human Resource Development & National Apprenticeship Training Scheme (MHRD NATS) has released the notification for the post Apprentices (Field/Trades) for Production, Quality Control, Quality Assurance, Maintenance and Other functions. Totally 49 vacancies are allotted by the board. The eligible candidates can apply for the post. The last date for the application is 10.7.2021. The post details are given below in the description.
MHRD NATS Recruitment 2021 Detail:
Name of the Board
|Ministry Of Human Resource Development & National Apprenticeship Training Scheme|
Name of the exam
|No of vacancies||
MHRD NATS Recruitment 2021 Eligibility:
- Candidates should only Indian Nationals Candidates should have passed the Graduate/Diploma in Engineering / Technology in the above-mentioned streams/field/trades/branches/discipline, recognized by AICTE/UGC.
- If the number of candidates is higher than five times against the number of Vacancies indicated, then the criteria to call for Interview will be based on final percentage marks obtained in Graduate/Diploma of candidates.
MHRD NATS Recruitment 2021 Age Limit:
The age of the candidates is not mentioned in the official notification. So the candidates can refer the last year notification for more details.
MHRD NATS selection Process:
- Selection will be through Interview.
- Reservation for SC/ST & OBC candidates will be as per the rules. However, in case of no availability of candidates in reserved categories it will fill from other Reserved Categories / General Categories.
The shortlisted candidates will be called for written test / interview through their mail ID / SMS.
How To Apply For MHRD NATS Recruitment 2021?
- Go to the Official site of MHRD NATS
- Select the Notification section at the top of the screen.
- Click the “Click here to search jobs” Option.
- Find the Notifications of Required Post and Click to open.
- Read the Notification carefully and Click the Apply button on the right side of the page.
- Fill the Application form and click submit.
The online application portal opens from 10.6.2021.
The last date for the application is 10.7.2021.
Candidates can apply from the official website or here.