Microsoft Off Campus Drive 2020 – Apply Here. The Microsoft has decided to recruit the candidates with the help of conducting the Microsoft Off Campus Drive. The Microsoft has going to conduct the campus interview of Computer software, Computer hardware, Consumer electronics, and Social networking service, Cloud computing, Video games, Internet, Corporate venture capital industries to the 2021 Batch Fresh candidates.
Microsoft Off Campus Drive
|Name of the Board||Microsoft Corporation|
|Year of Passing||2019, 2020 & 2021|
|Last date to Register||As soon as Possible|
|Status||Off Campus Notification Released|
Microsoft Off Campus Drive Qualifications:
- Freshers those who completed their graduation in the academic year 2019, 2020 and 2021 are eligible.
- BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech from branches of (CSE, ECE, EEE, IT, Civil etc.)
- M.Sc with Computer Sciences and Information Technology Background.
- B.Sc / BCA / B.Com / BA (with Math / Statistics Background) in MCA.
- Applicant must maintain a minimum of 60% in their academics. Candidates should have a consistent academic track records over the previous years.
- Before applying for Off Campus drive aspirants have to make sure that there should be no pending backlogs at the time of applying for Off Campus. In case having any backlogs they were not eligible to apply.
Requirements for Microsoft off Campus 2020:
Candidates must have some of the following requirements to attend the Off Campus 2020 Drive for fresher candidates.
- Good at Core Testing Concepts
- Candidate from a technical background
- Candidate should be able to work in 24/7 shifts
- Confident and self-motivated with a positive attitude
- Ability to understand and analyze issues and uses judgment to make decisions
- Work with Leads on areas of the local prototype, or proof of concept, to test a solution.
- Expert knowledge in core subjects
Microsoft Off Campus Drive Selection Process:
- Online Written Test
- Technical Round
- HR round
Based on the strength of qualifying in the written test the company will decide to conduct the JAM or GD (Group Discussion)
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|