Microsoft Recruitment 2020 Notification Released. Microsoft Company has released the Notification for Consultant & Support Engineer posts. Candidates can apply through online. Other mode of application will not be entertained. Microsoft Recruitment 2020 Jobs details are given below in our blog. Check the eligibility and apply for the post.
Microsoft Recruitment 2020:
|Name of the Board||Microsoft Company|
|Post Name||Consultant & Support Engineer|
|Job Posted Date||Oct 8, 2020|
|Location||Bangalore, Karnataka, India|
- Must have a degree in Computer Science Engineering or equivalent work experience
- Higher relevant education preferred.
English Language: fluent in reading, writing and speaking.
- 8+ years of overall IT experience with .NET framework and SharePoint
- BI experience like ETL, Data warehousing management, Data Mining, Report Designer or developer
- Job number – 912110, 914015, 914016
- Date posted – Oct 8, 2020
- Travel None Profession – Services
- Role type – Individual Contributor
- Employment type – Full-Time
- Heterogeneous Database Management Systems like Oracle, MySQL, SAP etc.
- Programing language such as C#, DAX, MDX, SQL, Python
- Conceptual knowledge of Azure/AWS cloud architecture or any Cloud SaaS experience
- Thorough troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills with both written and spoken English
- Ability to work well in a highly collaborative team
- Ability to work well in ambiguous situations
- Computer Science or Engineering related education background. Passion to keep learning advanced BI technologies
- Experience in one or more of these areas desirable
- Power BI / Tableau, or similar BI solutions
- OLAP/Data warehousing or OLTP/Database
- BI Report developing
- Experience working in a Services organization in a consulting capacity is strongly preferred. Experience working on multi-phase global implementations is preferred.
- Having Microsoft Certifications (M365, Azure, SharePoint, .Net) is a plus.
- Scope a customer issue by collecting the relevant facts and investigate the problem by doing your own research and by involving other teams as needed.
- Consult and collaborate with your immediate peers or colleagues around the world and with management and engineering to resolve service issues.
- Act internally as a customer advocate.
- Empower customers to find information, self-solve when they decide to, and learn more about Microsoft products, services and support.
- Advise customers on how to gain additional value from their Microsoft products.
- Document your technical work and research to help your colleagues, improve the product, and improve the support experience.
- Maintain a proactive approach to customer happiness, identifying customer satisfaction concerns and managing customer expectations
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|