Microsoft Recruitment 2020 Notification Released. Microsoft Company requires interested and eligible candidates of Intern Opportunities for Students – UK: Software Engineering and Program Management. Candidates can apply through online. Shortlisted candidates can conduct by the officials. For the latest notification and updates kindly follow our site for daily updates. Check the eligibility and apply for the post.
Microsoft Recruitment 2020:
|Name of the Board||Microsoft Company|
|Post Name||Software Engineering and Program Management|
|Job Posted Date||Sep 29, 2020|
|Location||London, Other, United Kingdom Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, United Kingdom|
For SWE roles:
- Currently pursuing bachelors or master’s degree in engineering, computer science or related field with at least one semester/quarter/term remaining after internship
- A year or two of experience programming in C++, Java or other computer programming languages preferred.
- Ability to demonstrate understanding of algorithms, data structures and other systems architecture factors that affect code quality, performance and customer experience
- Some experience building software outside of the classroom environment like an internship, hackathon, research project or related experience preferred
- Demonstrated skill in time management and completing software projects in a cooperative team environment
- Authorisation to work in UK
In addition for PM roles:
- Ability to work and build strong relationships with managers, leaders, partners and customers
- Display skills in planning and project management
- Strong communication, inter-personal, and cross group collaboration skills; the ability to build and deliver effective presentations
- Job number – 878093
- Travel – 0-25 %
- Profession – Engineering
- Role type – Individual Contributor
- Employment type – Internship
- Software engineers (SWEs) collaborate with a committed team to design, develop and test the next generation of technology solutions for millions of people
- Software engineers (SWEs) work with teammates to solve problems and build innovative software solutions. You are passionate about customers and product quality, and you provide technical guidance to Program Managers as they consider user needs and product requirements. You will also be expected to demonstrate an ability to learn and adopt relevant new technologies, tools, methods and processes to leverage in your solutions.
- As a SWE, you are dedicated to building software to empower every person and organization on the planet to achieve more.
- Program Managers (PMs) are focused on improving our technology solutions. You work collaboratively with team mates to ensure our products exceed customer expectations. You communicate throughout the process to understand progress towards delivery, technical challenges, and to provide clarity on customer needs using a data driven approach. You will be expected to demonstrate an ability to learn and adopt relevant new technologies, tools, methods and processes to leverage in your solutions. As a Program Manager, you are dedicated to building software to empower every person and organization on the planet to achieve more.
How to Apply?
- *12 or 24 weeks internships available – please do share your preference in the CV upon applying.
- Please upload your CV before submitting your application.
Benefits and Perks:
- Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
- Industry-leading healthcare Giving programs Opportunities to network and connect Discounts on products and services
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|