MIDHANI Recruitment 2020 OUT. Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited has released the vacancy notification for the post of Director. Candidates can know the notification details and download the same in our blog. The Last date for the submission of application form is 07.09.2020. Interested and Eligible candidates can start to apply for this recruitment from now onwards. Stay Active with us for further updates!!
MIDHANI Recruitment Details
Name of the Board
|Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited|
Last Date to Apply
The applicant should be an engineering graduate preferably in Metallurgical Engineering with a good academic record from a recognized University/Institution. Applicants holding MBA/ PGDM qualifications will have added advantage
Age of superannuation 60 years
|2 years residual service as on the date of vacancy w.r.t. the date of superannuation.||
3 years residual service as on the date of vacancy w.r.t. the date of superannuation.
(a) CentraI Public Sector Enterprises- Eligible Scale of Pay (i) Rs. 6250-7475 (IDA) Pre 01/01/1992 (ii) Rs. 8520-10050 (IDA) Post 01/01/1992 (iii) Rs. 18500-23900 (IDA) Post 01/01/1997 (iv) Rs. 43200-66000 (IDA) Post 01/01/2007 (v) Rs. 100000-260000 (IDA) Post 01.01.2017 (vi) Rs. 14300-18300 (CDA) Pre-revised (vii) Rs. 37400-67000 + GP 8700 (CDA) (viii) Rs. 123100-215900 (Level 13) CDA The minimum length of service required in the eligible scale will be one year for internal candidates, and two years for others as on the date of vacancy.
(b) (i) Applicants from Central Government / All India Services should be holding a post of the level of Director in Government of India or carrying an equivalent scale of pay on the date of application. (ii) Applicants from the Armed forces of the Union should be holding a post of the level of Brigadier in the Army or equivalent rank in Navy/Air Force on the date of application.
(c) Applicants from State Public Sector Enterprises/ Private Sector should be working at Board level position or at least a post of the level immediately below the Board level on the date of application.
How to apply for MIDHANI Recruitment 2020:
Applicants should submit their applications on-line only as per the format.
- The applicants should submit their applications through proper channel as follows:
- Government Officers, including those of the Armed Forces of the Union and All India Services: through Cadre Controlling authority;
- CMDs/MDs/Functional Directors in CPSE: through the concerned Administrative Ministry;
- Below Board level in CPSE: through the concerned CPSE;
- CMDs/MDs/Functional Directors in State PSE: through the concerned Administrative Secretary and Cadre Controlling Authority, if any, of the State Government;
- Below Board level in SPSE: through the concerned SPSE;
- Private Sector: directly to the PESB.
- Applicants from Private Sector must submit the following documents along with the application form:
- Annual Reports of the Company in which currently working for the 3 financial years preceding the calendar year in which the post is advertised (please provide URL or attach/enclose copies );
- Whether the company is listed or not; if yes, the documentary proof (please provide URL or attach/enclose copies);
- Evidence of working at Board level or at least a post of the level immediately below the Board level; (
- d) Self-attested copies of documents in support of age and qualifications;
- Relevant Jobs handled in the past with details.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|