MILMA Recruitment 2020 Notification Released. Kerala Co-operative Milk Marketing Federation Limited (KCMMF) – Applications are invited On-line through Centre for Management Development (CMD) website www.cmdkerala.net from eligible candidates for filling up to the post of Technician (Boiler Operator) on Outsourcing basis in Kerala Co-operative Milk Marketing Federation Limited (KCMMF). The desirous eligible candidates may apply ONLINE by satisfying themselves with terms and conditions of this recruitment. Schedule of Events
- Start date for submitting online application: 03.06.2020 (10:00 am)
- Last Date for submitting online application: 15.06.2020 (5:00 pm)
MILMA Recruitment 2020
Name of the Board
|Kerala Co-operative Milk Marketing Federation Limited (KCMMF)|
|Technician (Boiler Operator)|
Apply Online Date
|03.06.2020 to 15.06.2020|
Qualification & Experience:
- Pass in SSLC or its equivalent qualification
- First class/ Second class Certificate in Boiler operation
- Candidates should have the relevant qualification on the date of application
The Upper age limit of 40 years (as on. 01.06.2020)
Remuneration (Rs. 20,000/-)
Instructions for Online Application Submission:
- Admittance to all stages of the recruitment will be provisional only. Detailed scrutiny of the applications/credentials will be conducted before interview/appointment. Any discrepancy found in the application during the detailed scrutiny, at any stage of the recruitment process, will result in the rejection of candidature.
- Candidates are required to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as specified in the notification published in the website of Centre for Management Development before submitting the application.
- Candidates are required to submit applications via ONLINE mode only accessing the website of Centre for Management Development. Applications received in no other medium will be accepted.
- Candidates will have to upload their passport size photograph (taken within six months) and signature while submitting the application. The photograph and signature must be in JPEG format. The size of the photograph must be less than 200 kb and the size of the signature should be less than 50 kb.
- Candidates must enter the mobile number and email address with utmost care as all further intimations will be made either via mobile number or via email.
- If a situation arises where a relatively large number of candidates have qualified, then a preliminary assessment and screening of the applications will be done.
- Centre for Management Development reserves the right to accept or reject any or all the applications without assigning any reason whatsoever.
Instructions for Scanning of Photograph & Signature:
- Scan the latest photograph of the candidate and upload the same in the space provided in the online application [scanned image shall be less than 200KB in *.JPG format only]
- Candidate shall make his/her signature on a white paper, scan the same and upload it in the space provided in the online application [scanned image shall be less than 50KB in *.JPG format only]
- The candidate has to scan his full signature, since the signature is proof of identity, it must be genuine and in full: initials are not sufficient. Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS is not permitted. The signature must be signed only by the candidate and may not by any other person.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|