Ministry of Culture Recruitment 2020: Ministry of Culture has Released the Application for the post of For Additional Director General for Vacancies. Candidates Who are Interested to Apply for the Ministry of Culture Recruitment 2020 Can Download Application on Official Website. More details on the Ministry of Culture Recruitment 2020 Educational Qualification, age limit, Selection Process. Candidate Can check all the Details here by Scrolling Down.
Ministry of Culture Recruitment Details
|Name of Organization||Ministry of Culture|
|Name of Post||Additional Director General|
|Number of Vacancies||As Per Norms|
|Last Date for Application||06.11.2020|
Educational Qualification For the Ministry of Culture Recruitment 2020:
- Diploma in Management or MBA from a recognized Institute or University
- Master’s degree from a recognized University by UGC or Association of Indian Universities in Museology or History of Art or History or Sanskrit or Pali or Prakrit or Persian or Arabic or Archaeology or Anthropology or Fine Arts or Chemistry.
Pay Matrix For the Ministry of Culture Recruitment 2020:
Pay Matrix [Pre-revised PB-4, Rs. 37400-67000, Grade Pay of Rs. 8700/-] by Composite Method.
Age Limit For the Ministry of Culture Recruitment:
The maximum age limit for appointment by deputation (ISTC) shall not exceed 56 years as on the closing date for receipt of applications.
How To Apply For the Ministry of Culture Recruitment:
- Go to the Official Website
- Click the “Ministry of Culture Advertisement “Page Notification Will Open Read it and check Eligibility then Back to the Page.
- Download Application Form.
- You should check the application form once again whether the information are correct or incorrect.
- Check the Address In below Mention in official Notification.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|