Ministry of Coal India Recruitment 2020 notification has released. Coal India has released the official notifications for the post of Young Professional. Invitation of application for appointment as Young Professional in Statistical Division of Coal Controller’s Organization, Kolkata. Coal Controller’s Organization ha planning to conduct the engagement for the Young Professionals for Statistical Division of Coal Controller’s Organization, Kolkata. So they invites the applications from eligible candidates are invited in the enclosed format along with the copies of Certificates of Qualification and Experiences. Application received incomplete or after due date will not be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be intimated and call for the interview. The duly filled application forms along with the relevant documents should be submitted in the format given in bottom of this article and reached to the given address. We provide direct link to download the application. Interested candidates can download the application and the official notification from our www.examsdaily.in website.
Ministry of Coal India Recruitment 2020 Details
Name of the Board
|Government of India Ministry of Coal|
|Name of the Post||
|As Per Norms|
Last Date to Apply
Eligibility Details for Young Professionals:
- Applicable candidates must have to complete the Master’s Degree in Statistics/Economics/Mathematics/Finance/Computer Science/MBA.
- Young professionals are required to provide high quality inputs in disciplines like Statistics/Economics. They are required to data analysis/handling /computation and dissemination and entry of data and handling of web portal for statistical publication. Preparation of presentation of projects and innovation types of works. They shall also perform any other work as may be entrusted from time to time by the department.
- Candidates should have below 30 years of age.
Salary Details for Young Professionals:
Coal India gives the Consolidated remuneration of Rs. 75,000/- (Rupees Seventy Five Thousand only) per month for the selected candidates.
Selection Process for Young Professionals:
- Selection of the Young Professionals will be done on the basis of personal interview by a Selection Committee (including officer from MOCJ Only short-listed candidates shall be called for the interview.
- No TA or DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- At the time of interview, the shortlisted candidates shall have to produce their Certificates in original for
General Instructions for Applicable Candidates:
- The Working hours of the young professionals shall be same as regular Government employees working in CCO. No extra remuneration shall be allowed for working beyond office hours or on Saturdays/Sundays/ Gazetted Holidays. Compensatory leave in such cases shall be at the discretion of the competent
- The attendance shall be marked in the attendance
- During the period of assignment with Coal Controller Office, the Young professionals would be subject to the provisions of India Official Secrecy Act, 1923 and will not divulge any information gathered during the period of his/her assignment to anyone who is not authorized to know the
- Selected candidates shall provide integrity certificates from 2 references know to them. A self undertaking shall be provided by the candidate to the effect that no criminal record or criminal case in any court is pending against him/her.
How to Apply for Ministry of Coal India Recruitment 2020:
Interested candidates can download the application form in bottom of this article. And fill the application. Finally send the application to the given address with required documents on or before 30th June, 2020 at 5.00 P.M.
Dy. Assistant Coal Controller (Admin),
Coal Controller’s Organization, 1,
Council House Street,
Kolkata- 700 001.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|