Ministry of External Affairs Recruitment 2020 OUT. Applications in the prescribed proforma (as per Annexure I to the advertisement) are invited from eligible candidates for engagement of 03 (Three) numbers of Consultants in the Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi, as per details given in our blog. Stay Active with us for further updates!!
Ministry of External Affairs Recruitment 2020
|Name of the Board||Ministry of External Affairs|
|Last Date to Apply||15.06.2020|
- The applicant should be an Indian National.
- Applicant should possess fluency in English.
- She/he should possess Post Graduate Degree/Post Graduate Diploma or above in Archaeology and/or Conservation or Museology or Engineering Degree in Civil/Structural Engineering/Architecture.
- 10 years experience in heritage development projects such as excavations, restoration and preservation, museology related works, iconography survey.
- Age Criteria 35-60 years.
- The remuneration would be Rs.8,40,000/- per annum.
- The employment will be strictly contractual and will not confer any other benefits to the a
How to apply
Interested applicants may submit application indicating their interest in working for the Ministry of External Affairs as per proforma at Annex I.
The applications in the prescribed format should be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Application for the post of Consultant in the DPA-IV Division of the Ministry of External Affairs”. The last date for receiving applications is 15th June, 2020. Applications received after the closing date or without the prescribed documents or otherwise found incomplete or not in the prescribed proforma are liable to be rejected and no correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.