Ministry of Tribal Affairs Private Secretary and Deputy Commissioner Recruitment 2020 OUT – Download Notification & Application Form Here. Ministry of Tribal Affairs has released recruitment notification for Deputy Commissioner (Administration), Private Secretary and Office Superintendent (Administration) post of 4 vacancies. The Last Date to apply for this recruitment is 21 November 2020. Follow us to get daily updates.
Ministry of Tribal Affairs Notification Details
|Name of the Board||Ministry of Tribal Affairs|
|Post Name||Private Secretary and others|
|Last Date||21 November 2020|
Ministry Of Tribal Affairs Job Vacancy:
- Deputy Commissioner (Administration) – 01 no
- Private Secretary – 02 nos
- Office Superintendent (Administration) – 01 no
Tribal Affairs Ministry Recruitment 2020:
- Candidate should hold analogous posts on regular basis OR with 5 years’ service in level 10 as Assistant Commissioner or equivalent.
- Second class Master’s Degree.
- Persons working in the Central/ State Govt. holding analogous post (OR)
- 5 years of regular service as P A/Steno in the Level6
- Bachelor Degree
- Aspirant should hold analogous post in the parent cadre or department (OR)
- Office Assistant having 15 years of regular service in Level 4 (OR)
- 5 years of regular service in Level 6
Ministry Of Tribal Affairs Recruitment Salary:
- Deputy Commissioner (Administration) – Rs.67700 – Rs208700
- Private Secretary – Rs. 44900- 142400
- Office Superintendent (Administration) – Rs. 44900- 142400
How to Apply for Ministry Of Tribal Affairs Recruitment:
Step 1: Go to Official Website.
Step 2: Read the Notification Carefully
Step 3: If you are eligible then download application form
Step 4: Then send your application form to below mentioned address.
Additional Commissioner (NESTS),
Room No. 402,
‘B’ Wing, Shastri Bbawan,
New Delhi – 110001
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|
What is the last date to apply for Ministry Of Tribal Affairs Recruitment?
Candidates can apply on or before 21 November 2020
How many vacancies are allotted under Tribal Affairs Ministry Recruitment?
There are totally 4 vacancies are allotted under recruitment
How can I apply for Ministry Of Tribal Affairs Recruitment?
Candidates can apply for Ministry Of Tribal Affairs Recruitment through the link available in examsdaily site