MKU CBCS Academic Calendar 2020 -21 | Download for PG Courses. Madurai Kamarajar University has released the CBCS Academic Calendar of PG (odd Semester) Programmes for the academic year 2020-2021. Kindly use the template Timetable to prepare the respective PG Programmes Timetable and do not alter the Elective and SSS Course time schedule to enable the Inter-Departmental Programmes Student mobility.
Name of the Board
|Madurai Kamarajar University|
PG (odd Semester)
Academic Calendar released
It is requested that the Internal Test for all Elective and SSS Courses should be conducted as per the given schedule since they are Interdisciplinary Courses. Guidelines to conduct Online Classes for the PG programs offered in various Schools / Departments / Centers of Madurai Kamaraj University:
- Online classes for the II, I II, IV and V year students will commence from 03-08-2020.
- Online classes for the Ist year students will commence from 24-08-2020.
- The Chairpersons / HODs / Program Coordinators are requested to prepare the weekly timetable for online classes respectively for 1, Il, III, IV and V year students as per the template provided by CBCS section and the same must be submitted to CBCS section and be hosted in the MKU App on or before 03-08-2020.
- Faculty members handling the online classes may work from home and are requested to follow the timetable in strict manner.
- It is the responsibility of the Program Coordinators to circulate the online classes timetable as well as Google Meet Id’s / Links well in advance to the students.
- All the online classes should be conducted only through ‘Google Meet’ platform. Each faculty should create their own Google Meet Id / Link through their MK University email Id. This should be intimated to the Programme Coordinators.
- While preparing the weekly timetable, hours can be distributed as ‘Live Lectures’ and ‘Tutorial Sessions’ including Assignment, Quiz etc.
- It is the responsibility of the concerned faculty member to maintain and monitor strict ‘dress code’ and decorum while conducting the online classes.
- Faculty members are encouraged to use PowerPoint presentation while taking online classes, which can be made available at MKU App after the session.
- Similarly, the reading materials referred for each and every tutorial session should also be made available in the MKU App well in advance.
- The quality of the PowerPoint presentation, plagiarism check and Intellectual Property Right check regarding Live Lectures and Tutorial Sessions are the responsibility of the Chairperson / HOD / Program Coordinator.
- Faculty members and students who find technical difficulties in conducting or attending online classes may approach The Registrar through Chairperson / HOD for further assistance.
- The Program Coordinators are requested to send a detailed weekly report explaining the actual conduction of online classes with suitable supportive documents (online class link, attendance sheet, study materials uploaded in the MKU App, Screen shots, etc.) to The Registrar Office through email (onlineclassreport@mkuniversity. ac.in) without fail. Further, you are requested to circulate the CBCS Academic Calendar among Faculty Members and display it on the notice board as well as in the MKU App
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|