MKU Constituent College Online Application 2020. Madurai Kamaraj University has Released the Notification for Constituent College Online Application 2020 from Official Site. Candidates must ensure that e-mail address and mobile number provided in the Online Application Form are their own as all communication regarding application will be done through those. Online submission of Application Form should include uploaded photograph and required documents. Interested Candidates can Apply for the course for B.A (Tamil), B.A (English) and B.Com, B.sc (Mathematics).
MKU Constituent College Online Application
Name of the Board
|Madurai Kamaraj University|
B.A (Tamil), B.A (English) and B.Com, B.sc (Mathematics)
|MKU Constituent College|
Online Applications Open
Instructions for MKU Constituent College Online Application 2020:
- Maximum file size for Photo and signature is 50kb and for others is 250kb.
- Application number will be generated and considered for admission only after final submission.
- Correction in the particulars of the online application form can only be made before final submission. No corrections shall be allowed under any circumstances after the submission of application.
Application Fees for MKU Constituent College Online Application:
Candidates can pay the Registration Fee of Rs. 100 /- to be paid and the payment receipt number must be filled in the application form. Registration fee is not applicable to the SC/ST candidates.
Courses offered and Fee Structure for All Constituent Colleges – 2020 -21:
- A (Tamil), B.A (English) and B.Com – Rs. 1285 per year.
- sc (Mathematics) – Rs. 1535 per year.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|