MMMUT Entrance Exam Center Preference Selection Notice 2020 – Check MET Exam Centre Details. Madan Mohan Malaviya University of Technology has released the notice regarding the entrance examination to be held on 25 July 2020, the candidates can change the free option by re-selecting three options for the examination center and MET-2020 entrance exam will also be held in two new cities – Deoria and Kushinagar, Declared city for pre-declared examination center – Dehradun (only one). Candidates can check the examination details and download the same in our blog. Stay Active with us for further updates!!
MMMUT Entrance Exam Center Preference Selection Notice 2020
Name of the Board
|Madan Mohan Malaviya University of Technology|
Malaviya Entrance Test
|Last Date to Opting Exam center||
Exam Centre Notice released
MEDIUM AND MODE OF EXAMINATION AND EVALUATION:
The question papers in the entrance test for all courses except B.Tech.-I year / B.Tech.-II year Lateral entry (diploma) / BBA will be in English only. However, for B.Tech.-I year /B.Tech.- II year Lateral entry (diploma) / BBA will be in Hindi and English both but the English version will be considered final in case of any ambiguity. All question papers will carry objective multiple-choice questions. Answers will be evaluated by OMR methodology. University will not be responsible for any error due to improper bubbling / stray marks by the candidate on the OMR sheet being not read by the machine.
CITY OF EXAMINATION:
- The MET for the courses except M.Tech. /M.Sc. /Ph.D. admissions is planned to be held at various cities given in Appendix–B. The candidates are required to give three choices for examination cities. The centre once allotted will not be changed. In special circumstances, the change of centre may be permitted with the approval of competent authority after paying a fee of Rs. 500/-. The change of request must be received one week before the date of examination by paying a DD of Rs. 500/- drawn in favour of Madan Mohan Malaviya University of Technology, Gorakhpur payable at Gorakhpur.
- The MET for M.Tech. admissions will be held at Gorakhpur/Prayagraj /Lucknow /Noida or Ghaziabad only.
- The MET for M.Sc. admissions will be held at Gorakhpur.
- The MET for Ph.D.(Regular)admissions will be held at MMMUT, Gorakhpur only.
- University reserves the right to cancel the city of the examination as per its requirements.
Entrance test will be of objective type as per the schedule of examination given instruction. The candidates are required to select suitable paper(s) for appearing in the entrance test as mentioned below subject to their eligibility, and the course(s) in which admission is being sought
SCORING AND NEGATIVE MARKING:
- Every objective type question would carry Four marks for correct answer.
- Each objective type question will have one correct answer. The answer would be considered correct only if the appropriate choice is indicated in the answer
- There will be minus one (-1) mark for each wrong answer. A record of incorrect answers given by a candidate will be kept separately. Zero marks will be awarded for unanswered questions.
- All objective type questions are required to be answered on specially designed OMR answer sheet against the respective question number.
- Answers are to be marked using ball point pen (black/blue) only. For the purpose of evaluation, the details filled in by the candidate in the OMR answer sheet will be accepted as final.
- The candidates who have scored zero or less than zero total marks in any section of Paper-1in MET i.e. Section-A (Mathematics), Section-B (Physics) and Section-C (Chemistry) individually will not be included in the merit list and will be considered as NOT QUALIFIED in the Entrance test.
- The candidates who have scored zero or less than zero total marks in any paper except Paper-1 in MET will not be included in the merit list and will be considered as NOT QUALIFIED in the Entrance test
- Admit card can be downloaded from the University website www.mmmut.ac.in. However, the original admit card will be made available to the candidates at the time of entrance test in the examination hall.
- It is the responsibility of candidates to paste his/her photograph and put signature in the space provided and get the photo verified by the invigilator before leaving the examination hall.
- If any candidate is unable to download his/her admit card, he/she should contact the helpline or send an email as indicated on the web site latest by 3 rd May, 2020.
- A plea that the candidates failed to receive the information for appearing at the entrance test will not be accepted as a ground for the refund of fee or any other redressal. The University reserves the right to debar a candidate who is not eligible to appear at the MET or any other reason which may lead to vitiating the admission process.
- Since successful candidates are required to produce the original admit card (received in the examination hall at the time of entrance test) at the time of document verification during the counseling; therefore, it should be carefully preserved until the admission process is completed.
- The centre once allotted will not be changed. In special circumstances, the change of centre may be permitted with the approval of competent authority after paying a fee of Rs. 500/-. The change of request must be received one week before the date of examination by paying a DD of Rs. 500/-drawn in favour of Madan Mohan Malaviya University of Technology, Gorakhpur payable at Gorakhpur.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|