MMRDA Recruitment 2020 OUT – Apply for Manager Vacancy. Maha Mumbai Metro Operation Corporation Limited has released the vacancy notice for the post of Manager. Candidates can know the notification details and apply for the post in our blog. The Last date for submission of application form is 30.06.2020. Application form is given along with the notification. Notification and Application Form Download link is given in our page for your convenience. Stay Active with us for further updates!!!
MMRDA Recruitment 2020
Name of the Board
|Maha Mumbai Metro Operation Corporation Limited|
Pay Scale: 15,600-39,100 (GP – 6600) 7 th PC : 67,700-2,08,700
Mode of Selection:
Appointment shall be made by Selection or on deputation from Railway /Metro Railways/ Airports, from amongst the candidate who possess the following:
Bachelor Degree from a Govt. Recognised Institute.
Minimum 5 years post qualification experience in Commercial activities of Railways/ Metro Railway/ Airport with minimum two years’ experience on Manager/ Assistant Manager Level. Preference will be given to those having experience in Business Development, Revenue generation including revenue through non-farebox means. The experience certificate submitted by the candidate should clearly show the exact nature of experience. The vague experience certificates shall not be considered.
Maximum age limit:
43 years. Age relaxation can be considered in deserving cases.
- Age, Qualification and Experience as on 01-06-2020 will be considered valid. Qualification acquired afterwards will not be considered.
- No age limit for deputationist.
- Candidate should have knowledge of Marathi language. (Candidate should submit S.S.C. Examination certificate.). Otherwise they have to pass Marathi examination as per Govt. of Maharashtra Notification
- As per Government Rule 4 “A” of the Government notification No.SRV2000/CR (17/2000)/Twelve, dated 28th March, 2005, the Candidate should produce/submit an affidavit of having a small family.
- Candidates are required to pass one of the certificate examinations of MSCIT or CCC or O-level or A-level or B-level or C- level which is compulsorily additional qualification for all posts. Accordingly, he/she should produce /submit a copy of the Certificate. If the candidate does not have such certificate, then he/she should pass the said Certificate Examination within two years from the date of appointment according to the GOM’s GAD, GR. No. Training 2000/C.R.61/2001/39, dated 19th March, 2003, failing which his/her services would be terminated with immediate effect without any communication.
- The experience certificate of only full time work will be considered. The experience of part time/honorarium service will not be considered.
- The selection of the candidate is liable to be terminated /cancelled at any point of stage if the copies of certificate submitted by the candidate at the time of interview/selection or thereafter are found to be invalid, suspicious and/or incomplete.
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the merit of each candidate with reference to number of applications received to the number of posts vacant.
- Waiting List will be prepared, if any, on the basis of Merit will be kept live for certain period depending on our requirement, however in any case, not beyond one year.
- Recommendations and pressure for selection of candidates will not be entertained at any point of time. On the contrary, the said candidates who try to pressurize will be treated as ineligible for selection/appointment.
- This company reserves its right either to cancel /postpone the entire procedure in accordance with the advertisement or to cancel/postpone the advertisement, without any justification.
- For the detailed advertisement, Eligibility, Qualifications and Experience, Pay Scales, and other instructions for filling the above posts, please visit MMRDA website : https://mmrda.maharashtra.gov.in (Divisions → Administration → Recruitment)
- Number of posts indicated in the advertisement may increase / decrease depending on our requirements. Accordingly reservation to the posts will be changed. Decision of the Competent Authority will be final.
- .The candidates already employed in a Govt. sector, should compulsorily produce/submit/No objection certificate from the present employer, strictly as per the GRs in this regard. 16.Age/Qualification & Experience at the time of filling up of the application will be considered valid. Qualification /Experience acquired afterwards will not be taken into consideration.
- Officers working in Central/State/Semi Govt, PSU, fulfilling the prescribed eligibility criteria, equivalent pay scale and grade pay can apply for the post on deputation through proper channel.
- .If suitable candidates are not found for a post then the same will be filled up in lower scale by suitable candidates.
How to Apply?
Applications in a sealed envelope superscribed as ‘Application for the post of ‘MANAGER (COMMERCIAL)’ should reach on or before 30/06/2020 at the office of Managing Director, Maha Mumbai Metro Operation Corporation Limited, Namtree Building, Adjoining New MMRDA Administrative Building, Bandra Kurla Complex, E-Block, Bandra (East), Mumbai – 400 051 or through email along with the scanned attested copies of all relevant documents (PDF only) on the following email address : email@example.com
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|