MMRDA Recruitment 2020 Released. Maha Mumbai Metro Operation Corporation Limited has invites the eligible candidates for the post of Director (Maintenance). The candidate of the above post shall be a member of the BoD and will report to the Managing Director of the Corporation. The Last date for the submission of Application form 16-06-2020. Now, aspirants may download the Official notification pdf from our website.
MMRDA Recruitment 2020
|Board Name||Maha Mumbai Metro Operation Corporation Limited|
|Post Name||Director (Maintenance)|
Maximum Age Limit is 57 years as on 01.05.2020.
- The applicant should be an Engineering graduate of Electrical/ Mechanical/ Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunication discipline -with good academic record from a recognized University/ Institution of repute. Preference will be given to candidates belonging to Indian Railway Service of Electrical Engineers (IRSEE) or Indian Railway Service of Mechanical Engineers (IRSME) or Indian Railway Service of Signal Engineers (IRSSE).
- An applicant from Government or Public Sector Undertaking should have a minimum twentyfive (25) years of experience in Group – A or equivalent Executive grade. Out of the above minimum eight (8) years should be in one or more areas as mentioned below: a. Maintenance of major Rail based transportation systems and other similar large scale multi-disciplinary systems in Urban Environment. b. Maintenance of Metro / EMU in a large suburban system.
- The candidate will be appointed on deputation / absorption/ selection basis.
- The candidates from reputed private organizations having relevant experience and similar profile will be considered.
- Applicants should have worked for at least five years in the Pay Matrix Level 13 and above of 7th Pay Commission or equivalent in the grade pay of Rs.8,700/- in the pay-band of Rs. 37400- 67000 as per 6th Pay Commission of Government / PSUs or equivalent IDA Pay Scale or at an equivalent level in reputed private organization.
- The applicant should have extensive experience of Maintenance of Railway System in Indian Railways or Metro Railways.
- The applicant should be conversant in interacting and dealing with Local Authority as well as related authorities in Central and State Government.
- The applicant shall submit their experience of working in detail by attaching a separate sheet with their application including the designation, period, headquarter, exact nature of experience along with the documentary evidence to prove their eligibility for the post. In absence of such information, the application will be summarily rejected.
- The retired Group ‘A’ officers of Railways or equivalent Executives of Metro Railways up to the age of 61 years and fulfilling the above qualification and experience criteria, can also apply. They will be recruited on contract basis for a period of three years extendable up to the maximum age of 65 years. Their pay will be fixed in the given pay scale based on their last pay drawn.
Duration of Appointment:
The appointment shall be for a period of Three (3) years and further one-time extension for a term of Two (2) years can be given with the approval of Board of Directors of the Company.
Submission of Applications:
- Prospective candidates should send their applications furnishing comprehensive Bio-data including name, date of birth, address for communication, details of qualification and experience covering organization, position held, areas of responsibility and emoluments drawn etc. along with two copies of passport size photographs in prescribed format.
- The applications should accompany, inter-alia, a write up on the significant contributions made by the candidates during their present/past assignments and their suitability for the post as per the eligibility requirements.
- Additional information in support of their candidature may be provided by the candidates on plain sheets of paper.
- Persons employed with Government/ PSUs/Metro Railway Corporations shall apply through proper channel and shall produce a ‘No Objection Certificate’ from their employers at the time of interview. Retired candidates can submit their applications directly.
- Applications in a sealed envelope super scribed as ‘Application for the Post of Director (Maintenance)’ should reach on or before 16-06-2020 at the office of Director (Admin), Maha Mumbai Operation Corporation Limited, NaMTTRI Building, Adjoining New MMRDA Administrative Building, Bandra Kurla Complex, E-Block, Bandra (East), Mumbai – 400 051 and scanned copy of the application along with the scanned attested copies of all relevant documents (PDF only) on the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Applications received late or incomplete will not be entertained. The Maha Mumbai Metro Operation Corporation Limited reserves the right to shortlist candidates for interview. No correspondence in this connection shall be entertained.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|