MOEF Recruitment 2020 has released on the official website. Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change has released the notification for requirement of counsels for empanelment to represent ministry of environment, forest and climate change before the national green tribunal. Eligible practicing Counsels may send their applications in the format prescribed along with all supporting documents to the mentioned address. We provide all the instant updates for the candidates about this vacancy. Interested candidates can check more details about this MOEF Recruitment 2020 from our website. Application last date is 26-06-2020.
MOEF Recruitment 2020 Details
Name of the Board
|Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change|
|Name of the Post||
|As Per Norms|
|Application Last Date||
Eligibility Details for Candidates:
- The Counsel must possess a Bachelor’s degree in Law. Bachelor degree in Law means and includes a degree in law conferred by a University recognized by the Bar Council of
- Specialization in environment related subject, g., Degree/ Diploma/ Certificate.
- Preference will be given to those applicants who have experience in dealing with environment related legal
- In addition to the qualifications prescribed, the applicants are advised to carefully read and follow the eligibility criteria, tenure of empanelment, fee structure and other terms & conditions specifically mentioned for empanelment of Counsels mentioned herein below:
- Interested candidates can check more eligibility details from our website. We provide direct link to download the official notification for the candidates.
Important Instructions for Candidates;
- For the purposes of these Guidelines, the terms used will have the following meaning: “Counsel” means an advocate, entered in any roll of advocates under the provisions of The Advocates Act, “Competent Authority” shall be the Hon’ble Minister for EF&CC or any officer of the Ministry designated by the Hon’ble Minister for EF&CC. “NGT” shall mean the Principal Bench at New Delhi and its Zonal Benches at Kolkata, Bhopal, Pune and Chennai.
- Applying for empanelment with MoEF&CC does not confer any right/ assurance whatsoever that an applicant will be empaneled on the panel of MoEF&CC. Intimation to the Counsels confirming their empanelment will be issued by MoEF&CC
- The MoEF&CC/ Union of lndia (Uol) reserves the right to de-empanel any Counsel from the panel at any time without assigning any
- No separate fee will be payable for any miscellaneous application or proceedings taken in the same suit or
- No fee shall be payable where no legal work is done but the Counsel appears for pending
- The panel Counsel shall bring to the notice of the Officers concerned ofthe Ministry and if necessary, to the notice of the Tribunal, the provisions of relevant ÂctS/ Rules/
- The panel Counsel engaged for a case shall be in charge of the case entrusted to him/ He/she will be required to advice the Ministry at any time in any matter. Ne/she will also be required to submit a status report, giving day to day progress in each case, to the Officers concerned of the Ministry on the following day of hearing.
- The Counsels would take all steps in the litigation including acting and pleading and taking execution proceedings where cases are decided in favour of the Ministry and obtaining and advising about the availability of filing an appeal where the cases are decided against the
- The panel Counsels will not be paid any retainer fee except the professional fee for conducting the
- No panel Counsel shall appear for parties against the Ministry of EF&CC/ Uol in any Court
How to Apply for MOEF Recruitment 2020:
Interested & eligible candidates can send their application in prescribed format to the given address on or before the last date that is 26-06-2020. Candidates can check more details from the official website as we provided below.
Policy & Law Division,
Level-III, Jai Wing,
Indira Paryavaran Bhawan,
Jor Bagh Road, Aliganj,
New Delhi. 110003.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|