Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs Recruitment 2023 Released: The Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs has released the recruitment notification for the post of Chairman and members to work in Delhi Urban Art Commission. This recruitment is based on part time basis. The applications are invited offline and the candidates after reading the notification carefully can send the application form within the last date.
Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs Recruitment 2023
|Name of the Board||Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs and Delhi Urban Art Commission|
|Post Name||Chairman and Members|
|No of Vacancy||04 Vacancies|
|Last Date to Apply||Within 45 days from the date of notification|
|Mode of application||Offline|
MOHUA Recruitment 2023 Age Limit:
- The maximum age for the post of chairman and members is 65 years as on the appointment date.
MOHUA Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
- The candidates should have administrative or professional experience in the urban sector, functioning of local bodies, having interest in urban environment heritage, art, culture, architecture etc.
- Should have technical or professional expertise or experience in areas of urban planning, architecture, urban design, visual arts etc..
- The candidates should possess bachelor’s degree in architecture or town planning or equivalent from a recognized university or institute.
- Should have minimum 20 years of professionals experience in the relevant field.
MOHUA Recruitment 2023 Salary:
- The fees for attending the meeting for Chairman is Rs 94,700 per month and the fees for attending the meeting for the Members is Rs 6000 per day.
MOHUA Recruitment 2023 Selection Process:
- The selection process for both the posts will be made by a search cum selection committee appointed for the purpose.
MOHUA Recruitment Fee Details 2023:
- No fee has been prescribed in the notification for both the posts.
How to Apply for MOHUA Recruitment 2023:
- The candidates can download the application form given in the official website of MOUHA or DUAC and should be filled with all the details and the candidates have to send the applications along with the relevant documents.
- The candidates should fill the applications with the name, date of birth, address, email Id, phone number, educational qualification and experience in the relevant field.
- The application is to reach to Shri V.K .Kuswaha, undersecretary ( Delhi Division-II), Ministry of Housing Affairs, Room no.11, C wing, Nirman Bhawan, Newdelhi – 110011.the application has to be send within 45 days from the date of notification.
The candidates should not exceed the Maximum Age Limit of 65 Years for both the posts.
The last date to send application for MOHUA Recruitment 2023 is within 45 days from the date of notification.
The selection for all the post of MOHUA will be made by search cum selection committee.