MOIL Recruitment 2020 OUT – Apply for Director Vacancy. MOIL Limited is a Schedule “A” Miniratna Category-I Company. It was originally incorporated as Manganese ore (India) Limited in the year 1962. MOIL is a manganese ore mining company located in the states of Maharashtra and Madhya Pradesh. It has 11 mines, 7 of which are underground. Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for the post of Director. Stay Active with us for further updates!!
MOIL Recruitment 2020
Name of the Board
|Last Date to Apply||
JOB DESCRIPTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Director (Production & Planning) is a member of the Board of Directors and reports to CMD. He/She is the Head of Production, Projects and Planning Departments of the organization. He/She is accountable for achieving high degree of performance and productivity through well directed Advt.No. – 48/2020No. : 7/19/2020-PESB Dated : 26/05/2020MOIL Limited Director (Production & Planning)01/06/2021Schedule A Rs. 180000-340000 (IDA) coordination of all operations.
The applicant should be an Engineering graduate in Mining with good academic record from a recognized university/institution. Applicants holding MBA/ Post Graduate Diploma in management will have an added advantage
On the date of occurrence of vacancy (DOV)
Age of superannuation 60 years
|45||2 years residual service as on the date of vacancy w.r.t. the date of superannuation.||45||
3 years residual service as on the date of vacancy w.r.t. the date of superannuation.
The applicant should possess adequate technical/ operational experience at a senior level of management in a large organization of repute, out of which at least five years during the last ten years should have been in major mining/ production/ manufacturing units. Experience in mining and related projects would have added advantage
DURATION OF APPOINTMENT:
The appointment shall be for a period of five years from the date of joining or upto the date of superannuation or until further orders, whichever is earlier
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS:
All applicants should send their applications as per the format at Annexure. 1. The applicants should submit their applications through proper channel as follows:
- Government Officers, including those of the Armed Forces of the Union and All India Services: through Cadre Controlling authority.
- CMDs/MDs/Functional Directors in CPSE: through the concerned Administrative Ministry.
- Below Board level in CPSE: through the concerned CPSE.
- CMDs/MDs/Functional Directors in State PSE: through the concerned Administrative Secretary and Cadre Controlling Authority, if any, of the State Government.(e) Below Board level in SPSE: through the concerned SPSE.(f) Private Sector: directly to the PESB.
- Applicants from Private Sector must submit the following documents along with the application form:
- Annual Reports of the Company for the last 3 years preceding the calendar year in which the post was advertised (please provide URL or attach/enclose copies)
- Whether the company is listed or not; if yes, the documentary proof (please provide URL or attach/enclose copies);(iv) Rs. 51300-73000 (IDA) Post 01/01/2007(v) Rs. 120000-280000 (IDA) Post 01.01.2017(vi) Rs. 18400-22400 (CDA) Pre-revised post 01.01.1996(vii) Rs. 37400-67000 + GP 10000 (CDA) post 01.01.2006(viii) Rs. 144200-218200 (Level 14) CDA post 01.01.2016
- Evidence of working at Board level or at least a post of the level immediately below the Board level
- Self-attested copies of documents in support of age and qualifications
- Relevant Jobs handled in the past with details
THE APPLICANTS CAN EITHER
(a) fill up the Application Form online against this Job Description on the website of PESB -http://pesb.gov.in/ and thereafter forward it online, as specified in PDF Or
(b) fill up the Application Form online against this Job Description on the website of PESB – http://pesb.gov.in/, take a printout and send it offline, as specified in PDF. Last time/date of receipt of complete application duly forwarded to PESB is by 15.00 hours on 04/08/2020. No application shall be entertained under any circumstances after the stipulated time/date. Incomplete applications and applications received after the stipulated time/date shall be REJECTED. Board reserves the right to shortlist applicants for interview. Applications are to be addressed to Smt Kimbuong Kipgen ,Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, BlockNo. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|