MPPEB Group 5 Recruitment 2020 Apply Online Started. Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) has published the recruitment notification for the recruitment of Group 5 Vacancy (Joint Recruitment Examination -2020) for recruitment of Staff Nurse, Lab Technician, Pharmacist Grade-2 Staff and other posts. 10+2 passed candidates can apply for the post. Huge Vacancies are released to apply online started for the following posts from 10.10.2020 to 24.10.2020. MPPEB Group 5 Recruitment 2020 Apply Online Begins details are given in our blog.
MPPEB Recruitment 2020:
|Name of the Board||Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB)|
|Exam Name||Group 5 (Joint Recruitment Examination)|
|Post Name||Staff Nurse, Lab Technician, Pharmacist Grade-2 Staff and other posts|
|Apply Online Date||10.10.2020 to 24.10.2020|
|Last Date for Correction of Errors||29-10-2020|
|Exam Date||16 to 27-12-2020|
|Status||Apply Online Started|
MP Vyapam Application Fee:
- For UR: Rs.500/-
- For SC/ST/PWD candidates: Rs. 250/-
- For Backlog: Nil
- MP Portal Charges: Rs. 60/-
- Register Citizen User Charges: Rs. 20/-
How to Apply for MPPEB Recruitment 2020?
- Visit Official Site of MP Vyapam
- Then search for the advertisement and click it
- Download the Notification PDF & Check Eligibility
- Now apply online for the following Posts
- Pay the Fee
- Enter all the details and check whether the details you enter correct or not
- Then submit it
- Take an application form printout for future use
If you have not registered the profile, click here for the latest Profile Registration
If you want to upgrade your profile through registration Aadhaar e-KYC (eKYC), click here Edit Profile Registration Form
- Be sure to keep the online application form after submitting the online application.
- After filling the online application form, till the correction period given in the rule book, the applicant can amend their application form from the Internet or through the authorized online kiosks of MP Online. This facility can be fixed only for filling the online application form successfully filled application forms will be available only after paying the examination fee amount.
- It is mandatory to have E-mail ID for filling online application form as all the information related to the filled online application form will be made available on E-mail.
- The portal fee of Rs 60 / – will be payable to MP online for the candidates who fill the online application through the kiosk. Apart from this, the portal fee is Rs 20 / – on filling the registration form through registered citizen user. Will be payable.