MPSC New Recruitment 2023 Released: MPSC Maharashtra Public Service Commission has released a recruitment notification for the posts of Assistant Statistician, Translator Hindi & Marathi and Principal or Director. The applications are invited through online mode. The candidates are advised to go through the notification clearly and can apply online on or before 20 November 2023.
MPSC New Recruitment 2023
|Name of the Board||MPSC Maharashtra Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Assistant Statistician, Translator Hindi & Marathi and Principal or Director|
|No of Vacancy||32 vacancies Assistant Statistician – 7, Translator Hindi & Marathi -7 and Principal or Director – 18|
|Last date to apply||20.11.2023|
MPSC Recruitment 2023 Age Limit:
- The age limit is minimum 19 to maximum 45 for Assistant Statistician, Translator Hindi & Marathi post
- The age limit is minimum 19 to maximum 54 for Principal or Director Post
MPSC Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
- Assistant Statistician – The candidates should possess post graduate degree in statistics, Mathematics, Commerce or Economics from a recognized university.
- Translator Hindi & Marathi – should possess degree along with Marathi and Hindi Subject with good communication skills.
- Principal or Director – The candidates should possess Ph.D in the relevant field and should have experience of 15 years as assistant professor.
MPSC Recruitment 2023 Selection Process:
The selection will be based on written exam or interview according to the post.
MPSC Recruitment 2023 Salary Details:
- Assistant Statistician – Rs – 41,800 – 1, 32,300
- Translator Hindi & Marathi – Rs – 35,400 – 1, 12,400
- Principal or Director – Rs – 1, 44,200 – 2, 18,200
MPSC Recruitment 2023 Fee Details:
- Assistant Statistician & Translator Hindi & Marathi – Rs – 394 for General category and for others Rs – 294
- Principal or Director – Rs – 719 for General category and for others Rs – 449
MPSC Recruitment 2023 Important Date Details:
|Starting date to apply online||30.10.2023|
|Last date to apply online and pay fees||20.11.2023|
|Last date to generate SBI Challan||22.11.2023|
|Last date to pay through SBI Challan||23.11.2023|
How to Apply for MPSC Recruitment 2023:
- The candidates who wish to apply for the above said various posts of the MPSC can apply online through the official website of the MPSC https://mpsc.gov.in/.
- The candidates are advised to read the notification clearly and can start the online application.
- The candidates are advised to fill the online applications very carefully and should enter all the details without any mistake.
The candidates should be within the age group of 19 to 54 years.
The total vacancies for MPSCRecruitment 2023 are 32 vacancies.
The Last date to apply for the MPSC Recruitment 2023 is 20.11.2023