MPSC Professor Recruitment Notification 2023 Released: MPSC Maharashtra Public Service Commission has released a recruitment notification for the posts of Assistant Professor and Lecturer in various departments in the various universities under the Maharashtra Education Service Group A. The applications are invited through the online mode and the candidates who are interested in teaching can apply for these various posts and the last date is 09 November 2023.
MPSC Professor Recruitment 2023 Apply Online
|Name of the Board||MPSC Maharashtra Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Assistant Professor and Lecturer|
|No of Vacancy||378 Vacancies, Assistant Professor – 246 Lecturer – 86, Associate Professor – 46,|
|Last Date to Apply||09.11.2023|
MPSC Professor Recruitment 2023 Age Limit:
- As on 01 February 2024, the age limit for the Assistant Professor, Lecturer and other posts is minimum 19 to maximum 45 years of age and it differs according to the specific category.
MPSC Professor Recruitment 2023 Eligibility and Experience Criteria:
- An eminent scholar having a Ph.D. degree in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline, and published work of high quality, actively engaged in research with evidence of published work with, a minimum of 10 research publications in the peer-reviewed or UGC-listed journals and a total research score of 120
- A minimum of ten years of teaching experience in University/College as Assistant Professor / Associate Professor / Professor, and / or research experience at equivalent level at the University/National Level Institutions with evidence of having successfully guided doctoral candidate or
- An outstanding professional, having a Ph.D. degree in the relevant/allied/applied disciplines, from any academic institutions / industry, who has made significant contribution to the knowledge in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline, supported by documentary evidence provided he/she has ten years experience.
- The candidates should possess Master’s Degree in relevant subject, at least in II Class;
- The candidates should possess B.Ed. Degree or an equivalent qualification.
- The candidates should have good academic record, with a Ph.D. Degree in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline. The candidates should possess Master’s Degree with at least 55 % marks.
- A minimum of eight years of experience of teaching and / or research in an academic/research position equivalent to that of Assistant Professor in a University, College or Accredited Research Institution/Industry with a minimum of seven publications.
Assistant Professor, Librarian, Director of Physical Education:
- The candidates should possess Master’s degree in Library Science, Information Science or Documentation Science or an equivalent professional degree, with at least 55 % marks.
- The candidates should possess consistently good academic record, with knowledge of computerization of a library.
- Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR, or a similar test accredited by the UGC, like SET or who are or has been awarded a Ph.D. Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission.
MPSC Professor Recruitment 2023 Selection Process:
- The selection will be based on Screening test or Grade test and through Interview.
MPSC Professor Recruitment 2023 Salary Details:
- Assistant Professor – Rs – 1,44,200 – 2,18,200
- Lecturer – Rs – 44,900 – 1,42,400
- Associate Professor – Rs – 1,31,400 – 2,17,100
- Assistant Professor, Librarian, Director of Physical Education – Rs – 47,700 – 1,82,400
MPSC Professor Recruitment 2023 Fee Details:
- Assistant Professor & Associate Professor – Rs – 719 for General or Unreserved category and Rs – 449 for BC/EWS/PwBD
- Lecturer & Assistant Professor, Librarian, Director of Physical Education – Rs – 394 for General or Unreserved category and Rs – 294 for BC/EWS/PwBD
MPSC Professor Recruitment Important Dates 2023:
|1||Date to Apply Online||20.10.2023 – 09.11.2023|
|2||Last date to pay fees through online||09.11.2023|
|3||Last date to generate Challan to pay through State Bank of India||11.11.2023|
|4||Last date to pay fees through Challan||13.11.2023|
How to Apply for MPSC Professor Recruitment 2023:
- The candidates who wish to apply for this Assistant Professor and Lecturer post should visit the MPSC official website https://mpsc.gov.in/.
- The candidates have to fill the online applications and check the eligibility before applying and enter all the details without any mistake.
- The candidates have to upload all the documents asked in the application form and the details regarding the uploading of documents in the official notification.
- The candidates have to apply only through online and the last date is 09 November 2023.
The candidates should be within the age group of 18 to 45 years.
The total vacancies for MPSC Professor Recruitment 2023 is 378 vacancies.
The last date to apply for MPSC Professor Recruitment 2023 is 09.11.2023.