MPSC PSI Admit Card 2020 has released soon. Maharashtra Public Service Commission will conduct the Subordinate Service Group-B Examination for the posts of Police SI, Assistant Section Officer & Others. They will release the admit card for the candidates on May, 2020(Tentatively). And also they will conduct the examination was postponed by official. Now they will planning to conduct the examination on May, 2020. That is Expected only, the tentative date released soon. We provide the direct link to download the admit card for the candidates. So the interested candidates can bookmark this page for download the admit card after officially released.
MPSC Subordinate Service Group-B Exam Details:
Name of the Board
|Maharashtra Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Exam||
Subordinate Service Group-B Exam
Name of the Posts
|(Police Sub Inspector, Assistant Section Officer, State Tax Inspector)|
|Admit Card Release Date||
Admit Card Release Soon
MPSC Subordinate Services Group B Exam Date:
The officials of the Maharashtra Public Service Commission will conduct the Subordinate Services Group B Exam (Inspector, State Tax Inspector, Assistant Section Officer) in the month of May 2020 (Expected). We will provide the exact exam date on this page after the official announcement. Following documents are very important for the MPSC Subordinate Service Exam,
- Aadhar Card
- Employee ID
- Voter ID
- PAN Card
- Any ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- Driving License
- College ID
- And any another id assigned by the state or central government.
All the interested candidates should pay concentration on the MPSC Subordinate Services Group B Exam 2020 for the great future. We make your study special. Bookmark this page for the further updates.
How to Download the MPSC Admit Card 2020:
- Go to the official website of Maharashtra Public Service Commission The home page of the Maharashtra Public Service Commission appears on the screen.
- On the home page, you can find the New Notifications.
- Now, find the link to download the MPSC Hall Ticket 2020 and click on that link.
- Enter the details of the candidate like registration number, password, and click on the submit button.
- Download the MPSC Admit Card 2020 of the aspirant.
- Take two copies of the printout to enter the exam hall.
Download the Admit Card (Available Soon)
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|