MPSC Recruitment 2020 Notification Released– Apply for LDA, JE, AE, Enforcement Inspector, Junior Divisional Accountant, Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Officer and other posts: Meghalaya Public Service Commission (MPSC) has released the notification for the recruitment of various posts. There are 327 vacancies announced for this recruitment. The last date to apply for this recruitment is 02.02.2021. Now let’s check the detail of this recruitment in this page.
MPSC Recruitment 2020
|Name of the Board||Meghalaya Public Service Commission (MPSC)|
|Name of the Post||LDA, JE, AE, Enforcement Inspector and others|
MPSC Recruitment Vacancy Details:
There are 327 vacancies allotted for this recruitment. The post wise allotment is given below.
- LDA – 96
- Junior Divisional Accountant – 69
- D. Assistant – 48
- Assistant Engineer – 35
- Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Officer – 24
- Typist – 18
- Soil & Water Conservation Ranger – 08
- Fishery Officer – 05
- Junior Duty Post – 04
- Accounts Assistant – 03
- Motor Vehicle Inspector – 03
- Enforcement Inspector – 02
- Assistant Director of Survey – 02
- Statistical Officer – 02
- Computer Programmer – 01
- Sub- Inspector of Supply – 01
- Superintendent – 01
- Scientific Officer – 01
- Biometrician – 01
- Senior Scientific Assistant – 01
- Junior Engineer – 01
- Block Extension Educator – 01
MPSC Job Recruitment 2020 Educational Qualification:
Candidates should have the following educational qualification as respect to the post they want to apply.
- Assistant Director of Survey – Sc with Mathematics and Physic or B.E(Civil) from any recognized University.
- Statistical Officer – Masters Degree in Eco / Stat / Math or Commerce with Economic/Stat/Math as one of the subject.
- Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Officer- Veterinary Science from any recognized University.
- Computer Programmer- B.E./B.Tech(Computer Science/Communications & Electronics/Information Technology/ Electronics & Telecommunications) or MCA
- Assistant Engineer – B.E/B.Tech (Civil) from recognized Institution.
- Superintendent- Master’s Degree in Social Work from a recognized University/ Institute in relevant field.
- Scientific Officer – Sc in Botany/ Zoology/ Bio-Chemistry/ Bio- Technology/Physical Anthropolog
- Biometrician – MSC/Post Graduate in Mathematics, Statistics, Forestry.
- Senior Scientific Assistant – Sc in Botany/ Zoology/ Bio-Chemistry/ Bio- Technology/Physical Anthropology/ M.Sc ( Forensic Science with honours in Bio-Chemistry/ Botany/ Zoology/ Bio-Technology/ Physical Anthropology at the degree level)
- Fishery Officer – F.Sc or B.Sc (Pisciculture/Fishery Science) from any recognized University.
- Motor Vehicle Inspector- Matriculate with 3(three) years Diploma in Mechanical /Automobile Engineering from any recognized Institute and must hold a valid Delving License to drive motor cycle as well as light and heavy goods and passengers vehicles.
- Block Extension Educator- Graduate in any discipline.
- Junior Divisional Accountant – Graduate in any stream
- Junior Engineer Grade-I (Civil) – 3 years Diploma Holder in Civil Engineering from a recognized Institute
- Enforcement Inspector – Graduate in any stream
- Sub- Inspector of Supply – Graduate in any stream
- LDA – Graduate in any stream from any recognized university
- D. Assistant – Class 12′h H.S.S.L.C. or Equivalent Examination.
- Accounts Assistant- Graduate in Commerce with Computer Knowledge in Tally Software.
- Typist- The Candidates must have passed the H.S.L.C/S.S.L.C or Equivalent examination.
MPSC Recruitment Age Limit:
The age of the applicant should between the age limit of 18 years to 27 years to apply.
MPSC Job Notification Application fee:
The aspirants should pay the application fee of Rs.320/- to Rs.460/- to apply. The application fee varies respect to the category of the candidates.
MPSC Job Recruitment 2020 Selection Process:
The candidates who applied for this recruitment will be subjected to the selection process of the board. The selection process will contain the written exam, screen test and PET. The selection process will vary depending on the post. Stay connected with us for the further updates regarding to this.
How to Apply for MPSC Recruitment 2020:
Step 1: Go to official website of MPSC
Step 2: Go to the “Advertisements & Notices” tab and click the notification.
Step 3: Download and read the job notification carefully, if you are eligible then click apply online.
Step 4: Fill your details and click submit. The last date to submit the online application is 02.02.2021.
Step 5: Take a print out of your application for future use.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|
What is the last date to apply for MPSC Recruitment 2020?
The last date to apply for MPSC Recruitment 2020 is 02.02.2021.
What are the total vacancies allotted for MPSC Recruitment 2020?
There are 327 vacancies allotted for MPSC Recruitment 2020.
How to apply for MPSC Recruitment 2020?
Candidates can apply through online mode for MPSC Recruitment 2020