MSCB Recruitment 2020. Manipur State Cooperative Bank Limited (MSCB Ltd) has released the Recruitment Notification for the post of Deputy Manager and Senior Account in 38 Vacancies from the Official Site. The applicants are requested to Download Application Form through our website. The last date for the receipt of the application along with enclosures is 30/10/2020 (6.00 P.M.). Interested candidates are requested to peruse the advertisement regarding the process of Examinations and Interview, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee from given blogs. The Online Application will be Starts from 06.10.2020 (6.00 A.M).
MSCB Recruitment 2020
|Name of the Board||Manipur State Cooperative Bank Limited (MSCB Ltd)|
|Post Name||Deputy Manager and Senior Account|
|Starting Date to Apply||06.10.2020 at 06.00 AM|
|Last Date to Apply||30.10.2020 at 06.00 PM|
Age Limit for MSCB Recruitment 2020:
- The candidate should not be less than 21 years and not more than 38 years as on the date of notification.
- The upper age limit is relaxable for eligible employees serving in the Manipur State Cooperative Bank Ltd. to the extent of the period of continuous services put in the post/services and by 5 (five) years for SC/ST candidates, 3 years for OBC candidates, 10 years for candidates belonging to the PWD category and 3 years for persons who are engaged as Recovery Agents in the MSCB Ltd. Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC who are also physically handicapped will be eligible for grant of cumulative age relaxation under both the categories.
Educational Qualification for MSCB Recruitment 2020:
Applicants must have Graduated in any discipline from any recognized Universities or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government. Candidates must possess the educational qualifications as on 01.09.2020 (inclusive).
Eligibility Condition for MSCB Recruitment 2020:
- i) The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- ii) The candidate must be able to speak Manipuri or any of the tribal dialects of Manipur.
iii) The candidate must be a permanent resident of Manipur provided that a candidate whose parent or any of his/her direct lineage are permanent resident of the State, with proper documentary proof like enrolment in the electoral roll and birth certificate, will also be eligible.
Application Fees for MSCB Recruitment 2020:
Candidates must pay the application fees
- i) SC/ST- Rs.200/-
(ii) General and OBC – Rs.500/-.
(iii) PWD- Nil.
Salary for MSCB Recruitment 2020:
- Deputy Manager – Scale-I Officer 9300 – 34,800 + GP 4,400 (L – 9 of Pay Matrix)
- Senior Account Assistant – Clerical 5,200 – 20,200 + GP 2,800 (L – 6 of Pay Matrix)
How to Apply for MSCB Recruitment 2020:
Aspiring candidates who have eligibility can apply for these jobs through post to the address of “Managing Director, The Manipur State Cooperative Bank Ltd, Head Office, Imphal” on or before 31 October 2020.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|