NABARD Bank Medical Officer Recruitment 2020 OUT – Download Important Dates, Eligibility & Application Form Here. National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) has released the recruitment notification on its official website. Application is invited from eligible candidates for preparing a panel to fill up post/s of Bank’s Medical Officer (BMO) on a contract basis, for dispensaries of NABARD at its Main Office Building / Staff Quarters located at Guwahati, Assam. Stay with us to get regular updates.
NABARD Bank Medical Officer Recruitment Details
|Name of the Board||National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development|
|Post Name||Bank Medical Officer|
|Exam Date||14 September 2020|
NABARD Bank Medical Officer Recruitment Eligibility:
- Applicant should possess MBBS degree in the allopathic system of medicine of any university recognized by the medical Council of India.
- Candidates having post graduate degree in General medicine can also apply.
- The applicant should have a minimum of 2 (two) years’ experience in any hospital or clinic as a Medical Practitioner.
NABARD Bank Medical Officer Recruitment Pay Scale:
For NABARD Staff Quarter, Plot-3, Sarumotoria, Dispur, Guwahati-781006:
Rs.750/- per hour for the first three years of contractual service and Rs.950/- per hour on completion of three years of contractual service.
In NABARD, Assam Regional Office, G S Road, Dispur, Guwahati-781006:
Out of total monthly remuneration so payable, a sum of Rs.1000/- per month may be treated as conveyance expense.
NABARD Bank Medical Officer Recruitment Selection Procedure:
Selection will be made through interview of eligible candidates. The Bank reserves the right to raise the minimum eligibility standards etc., in order to limit the number of candidates to be called for interview. The decision of the Bank in this regard will be final.
The shortlisted applicant / s after interview will be subjected to medical tests / submit Medical Fitness Certificate as per prescribe norms begore engagement as BMO.
How to Apply for NABARD Bank Medical Officer Recruitment:
- Interested and eligible candidates may please make an Application in the prescribed format provided below.
- The application should reach the Chief General Manager, National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development, Assam Regional Office, G S Road, Dispur, Guwahati-781006 on or before 14 September 2020.
- The application should be sent in a cover super scribed ‘Application for the post of BMO on contract basis.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|