NABI Recruitment 2020 has released on the official website. National Agri-Food Biotechnology Institute (NABI) has released the Notification for the post of Executive Directors. Interested candidates can download the application from our website. We provide direct link to download the official notification & application form. Candidates can check more details of NABI Recruitment in this website. Last date is within 30 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in Employment News.
NABI Recruitment 2020 Details
Name of the Board
|National Agri-Food Biotechnology Institute (NABI)|
|Name Of The Post||
Last Date to Apply
within 30 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in Employment News(06-07-2020)
Eligibility Details for Executive Directors:
- Applicable candidates should have the maximum age limit for appointment on deputation (including short term contract/absorption) should not exceed 58 years as on closing date of receipt of applications.
- Applicable candidates must have to complete Ph.D. in food technology/biochemical or bioprocess Engineering or related field/ Minimum 15 years research experience in the field of biotechnology, specifically for application in agriculture, food processing, nutrition and health/ Excellent track record in research publications, patents and awards.
- Experience in successfully running large program/ centre/ institution. Experience of guiding research activities in relevant field.
- Interested candidates can read more details from our website.
- We provide direct link to download the official website.
General Instructions for Candidates:
- The applicant must be a citizen of India.
- Applicants from Government / Semi-government organization / Public Sector Undertakings/Autonomous Organizations/Government funded Research Organizations/Institutes etc must send their applications “Through Proper Channel”.
- Applications received without the recommendations of employers will not be considered.
- The crucial date of determining the age limit shall be the closing date for receipt of applications.
How to Apply for NABI Recruitment 2020:
- Completed applications (7 copies) strictly as per the format on DBT website https://dbtindia.nic.in with a passport size photograph fixed at the space shown in the format along with testimonials including list of publications indicating impact factors should be sent to given address within 30 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in Employment News.
- The closing date for candidates residing abroad and from Andaman & Nicobar and Lakshdweep Islands, States/Union Territories in the North-Eastern region, Ladakh region of J&K, Sikkim, Sub division Chamba and Lahaul and Spiti districts of Himachal Pradesh will be 45 days.
Shri Subodh Kumar Ram, Under Secretary, Department of Biotechnology, Room No: 609, Block-2, CGO complex, Lodi Road, New Delhi – 110003,
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|