Nainital Bank Recruitment 2020 Notification Released. The Nainital Bank Limited intends to recruit one Chief Financial Officer in Officers’ Grade/Scale IV or V. Closing date: The application, enclosing all prescribed documents should reach the Bank’s Head Office, Nainital on or before 26.10.2020. Nainital Bank Recruitment 2020 Notification Eligibility is provided below in our blog.
Nainital Bank Limited Recruitment 2020:
|Name of the Board||Nainital Bank Limited|
|Post Name||Chief Financial Officer in Officers’ Grade/Scale IV or V|
Essential: He/she should be a qualified Chartered Accountant.
Desirable: Additional Degrees viz. CFA / MBA (Finance)/Certificate in Financial Risk Management from internationally acclaimed University/Associations.
The applicant should be between 35-50 years of age.
- The Grade Scales of Nainital Bank Limited is as follows (under revision at industry level):-
- Scale IV – 50030 – 1460/4 – 55870 – 1650/2 – 59170
- Scale V – 57520 – 1650/3 – 1800/1 – 64270
- Selection will be through direct interview. A preliminary screening of the applications will be carried out for making, if necessary, a short-list of eligible candidates to be called for the interview.
- While Shortlisting candidates the Bank may apply a criteria which may consider additional qualifications, greater experience and level of responsibilities handled
- Hence, merely fulfilling the minimum requirements laid down for the post would not automatically entitle any candidate for interview. The place and date of interview will be advised to the short-listed candidates in due course through their notified e-mail ID.
How to Apply?
- The candidates applying for the post must submit their application by post to “Chief Operating Officer, The Nainital Bank Limited, Head Office, 7 Oaks Building, Nainital263001” in the prescribed format (as given below in this advertisement).
- The recent photograph is to be pasted at the appropriate place and application should be signed by the candidate. Incomplete and illegible applications will be rejected.
- The cover containing the application should be super scribed with the name of the post applied for i.e. ‘APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER’. The following documents should be submitted along with the application.
- Proof of age (copy of passing Secondary/High School/10th standard Certificate or Higher Secondary School /12th Standard Certificate mentioning the DOB)
- Copy of Certificates and Mark sheets in respect of qualifications acquired.
- Appropriate document(s) in support of experience