NAL Recruitment 2020 notification has released on the official website. CSIR-National Aerospace Laboratories (CSIR-NAL) has released the official notification & the online application form for the vacancy of Scientist & Senior Scientist posts in Bengaluru. Interested candidates can fill the Electronic Online Application Form carefully. Your selection will be based on the details entered in the Online Application Form only. We provide the full details about this vacancy from our website for the candidates. Interested candidate can read this article carefully.
NAL Recruitment 2020 Details
Name of the Organization
|CSIR-National Aerospace Laboratories (CSIR-NAL)|
Name of the Post
|Scientist & Senior Scientist|
|Last Date to Apply||
Eligibility Details for Scientist:
- Age Limit: Applicable candidates should have below 32 years of age. Interested candidates can check more details from official website. That is we provided below.
- Educational Qualification: Applicable candidates must have to complete ME/M.Tech in Electronics and Telecommunication/ Computer Science/ Electrical and Electronics Engineering/ MS in Software Design & Engineering OR Ph. D (submitted) in Electronics and Telecommunication/ Computer Science/ Electrical and Electronics Engineering if any.
Eligibility Details for Senior Scientist:
- Age Limit: Applicable candidates should have below 37 years of age. Interested candidates can check more details from official website. That is we provided below.
- Educational Qualification: Applicable candidates must have to complete the qualifications same as the Scientist that is ME/M.Tech in Mechanical / Aerospace / Aeronautical Engineering or equivalent with 3 years relevant experience to job requirement OR Ph. D (Engineering) – Mechanical / Aerospace / Aeronautical Engineering or equivalent.
Salary Details for Senior Scientist:
CSIR-National Aerospace Laboratories (CSIR-NAL) gives the minimum pay of Rs. 1,03,000/- (approximately) and the maximum pay of Rs. 1,19,000/- (approximately) for the selected candidates.
Application fee Details:
A Non-refundable application fee of Rs.100/- (Rupees One Hundred only) is payable separately for each post (candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD, Women and regular employees of CSIR are exempted from payment of application fee) in the form of Online payment
Important Instructions for Senior Scientist:
- We provide the some important instructions from the official notification. Interested candidates can read this article carefully and go to the bottom of this article to get the official notification.
- These positions are open only to Indian Nationals/Overseas citizens of India. The appointment will be in the CSIR National Aerospace Laboratories (CSIR-NAL), Bengaluru, under the Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR) which is an Autonomous Body.
- However, the appointees are liable to be posted in any of the Labs/Institutes of CSIR situated anywhere in India as and when required.
- Candidates applying for more than one post should submit separate online application form for each post indicating the category and post code along with the prescribed application fee and copies of all marks cards, certificates and testimonials separately for each post.
- The period of experience in a discipline/area of work, where prescribed, shall be counted with effect from the date of acquiring the prescribed minimum educational qualifications for the post.
How to Apply for NAL Recruitment 2020:
Interested candidates can apply through online for this vacancy. We provide the online application for the candidates. So the candidates can apply from our website.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|