NARI Recruitment 2020 OUT. Applications are invited in advance up to 24.05.2020 up to 05 :00 p.m. on plain paper giving full bio data and copies of proof of age, qualifications, experience etc. and a demand draft for Rs. 300/-, drawn in favor of the Director, National AIDS Research Institute. 73, G Block, MIDC. Bhosari, P.B. No. 1895, Pune -411 026.The post is purely temporary for “Viral load NACO project”, tenable at ICMR-NARI initially for the period three months. The term may be extended further as per requirement. Candidates possessing required qualifications, experience and age criteria will be intimated by email in advance for appearing to the interview/personal discussion through Skype/video call.
NARI Recruitment 2020
|Name of the Board||ICMR-NARI|
|Post Name||Technical Officer|
|Last Date to Apply||24.05.2020|
Candidate should have passed M.Sc in Medical Virology /Microbiology/Biotechnology/Life sciences from recognized university/Institute
Minimum 2 yrs experience in molecular diagnostic laboratory or other laboratory. Candidate with experience in NABL accredited or applied lab will be preferred
Candidate should have 60 years of age as on the last date of application
Selected Candidate will have a pay of Rs.30000 for this post
Roles and Responsibilities:
- He / She would be stationed at ICMR-NARI and would be responsible for following duties. Routinely perform viral load testing. Develop SOP and other relevant documents for NABL. Support development and implementation or quality management system in the VL lab Follow SOPs and forms of the VL laboratory) and as defined.
- Report generation and reporting within turn over time. Ensure all documents as per NABL guide lines. Analyze lab data including program data and QC data Ensure participation of lab in EQAS programme.
- Supervisory role for trouble shooting, root cause analysis of testing errors al the lab. Monitor quality indicators quality indicators as per lab quality policy. Perform training on sample collection and transportation fo r linked sites. Ensure maintenance of all samples for sample repository for later evaluation.
- Ensure confidentiality of specimen at all levels. Will be accountable for every report generation b) the laboratory. To attend all trainings / meetings arranged by NACO.ISACs To enter data in IMS. Visit to ART center to monitor and review the work related to viral load sample collection,
- Submission of monthly testing report to NACO.
- Coordination with SACs and NACO for lab consumables, kits and other things for smooth functioning of lab.
- Performs other duties as defined by lab-In charge .and SACs.
Candidates have to pay a fee of Rs.300 for all categories and SC/ST/PH and women are exempted from payment of application fee.
How to Apply for NARI Recruitment 2020?
Step 1: Go to Official Site @ https://www.nari-icmr.res.in/
Step 2: In the official Page, Click Career and then Temporary position
Step 3: Finally click the notification for the post of Technical Officer and Read the notification carefully
Step 4: Apply for the post and submit the required details
Step 5: Take a hard copy of online application form for future reference
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|